Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Holly - Olina - Edgware Road  (Read 1293 times)

Offline ShamrockLDN

£150 for 1 hour

When: Late July 2022

Comms: Texted Olina to see what girls were available. They texted a list. Checked out the website and chose Holly  :)

Where: Near Edgware Road Tube station. Olina had advised to phone on arrival for the flat number, which I did, and it was easy to find. Her apartment is quite spacious, and she shares with another WG.

The girl: Very pretty, bubbly and welcoming. A little over 5ft. Nice tits and amazing figure.

The meet: After concluding paperwork we had Shared shower to kick off in her very spacious bathroom during which Holly led the way. After we dried ourselves off we went back to her room (complete with mobile a/c unit which was very welcome in the Summer 2022 heatwave). After some FK Holly got straight down to OWO. Although I had been standing at first she invited me to sit on the edge of her bed in front of her large bedroom mirror. This produced a lovely view of her performing OWO while simultaneously allowing me to admire her gorgeous arse in the mirror. Her Oral skills are amazing!

We moved on to sex in missionary, which was great. After a while we switched to doggy style. I asked if we could face the mirror so I could enjoy seeing her face in doggy   :P   She was really good in this position. The view was amazing and it wasn’t long before I filled the rubber  :D

She finished me off with a nice massage with oil. She noticed that I was getting hard again and asked if I wanted more, but I explained that I wouldn’t pop again so soon. She said that was a shame and 60 mins is just not long enough. I assured her I would be back, and book 90 mins next time  ;)

We finished off with another shared shower, where she again led the way on the lathering, soaping and hosing.

Conclusion: Amazing experience with Holly, and I intend to visit her again soon - hopefully for 90 mins instead of 60. Very open minded girl with a great personality.

External Link/Members Only