Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milf Jessika - Uxbridge  (Read 2631 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6755452) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline thelastshah

External Link/Members Only

Needed to deal with the heatwave hardon. Always was a fan of the Amber Rose shaved hair style. Saw this profile and thought why not. The face was a bit rough (no Amber Rose) but hey Cover the face fuck the base came to mind and made the call. Asked to go to Uxbridge and was off.

Flat was on the main high street so plenty of people about but was in a residential block so no peering eyes. Let in with a mix of texts and calls.

Woman as in the photos. Face slightly more warming/better than the pics and the hair, spot on. £50 for half an hour.

Undressed, started kissing, handling boobs (nice and soft), sensitive nipples, sucking, nibbling. Finger play with the clit, got wet then fingers inside, no issues all the while licking, sucking and biting nipples/boobs. Making all the right noises enough to make me believe that she came but who knows!

Grabbed her head and pushed it down on my cock, gave me a deep bj, choking, spit, felt the throat, saw a few tears, real trooper. got her to swing her body around and started fingering her again whilst she bobbed on my cock. Felt the sap rising, so guided her off my cock and towards my balls. Took them in, no issues with a bit of rimming. All the while holding her shaved head with one hand, felt great. Thought about fucking but was having too good a time to switch (and was being lazy i guess). Off the balls and back on to my cock whilst frantically fingering her, she came again (I think genuine because her mouth became very tight around my cock (almost vacuum like). Continued alternating between cock and balls until nearly time up (my observation, not hers). Made her sit at the edge of the bed and me standing up for the finale. Both hands on the head and face fucking time. Took it like a champ until I shot in her mouth. A bit came out but then her mouth was sealed and sucking until the very end. Spat in the bin mouthwash etc. wiped me down. Got dressed and off I went for a whopper and a coke.

Overall, found her a bit submissive which I like, needs instruction which is fine by me, but definitely positive for me.

Offline gray99999

Nice OP
Same girl I've seen in the past, she makes new profiles regularly

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=332958.0

OLD Profile:  External Link/Members Only