Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TopazHouseOfHoney - Victoria  (Read 381 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6879241) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Ron89

External Link/Members Only

New to the game and a right cunt. Booked her for an outcall for mid afternoon, all confirmed and good to go. Booked a hotel with a limited time slot only to be told shortly before the agreed time that she can’t make it (probably because she had a prior booking) and she can do ‘later’. Called her out and got pathetic responses - I’m being unrealistic and that she’ll get there long past the agreed time.

Unless you have a lot of time on your hands dodge this one - very much a time waster and plays the victim which makes it even more frustrating.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2022, 08:50:55 pm by Ron89 »

Offline lillythesavage

There is a whole host of them around East London, all with the new bollocks, but the pictures change regularly, looks like another one of those.

No idea what they get out of it, green lighting all the time, but there must be some sort of scam going on but not worked it out yet, tried calling a couple when they first appeared but always answerphone  :unknown:. Then the pictures changed.

These ones are Newham, but they turn up under Tower Hamlets and Hackney too.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Ron89

There is a whole host of them around East London, all with the new bollocks, but the pictures change regularly, looks like another one of those.

No idea what they get out of it, green lighting all the time, but there must be some sort of scam going on but not worked it out yet, tried calling a couple when they first appeared but always answerphone  :unknown:. Then the pictures changed.

These ones are Newham, but they turn up under Tower Hamlets and Hackney too.

Some of those girls are legit - I’ve fucked the girl in the pics on Minaj’s profile (used to be called Alissa Rae). Also fucked a girl the other night who was working in the same flat as Mercedes Banxx and was offered her afterwards. Will get around to reviewing 

Offline lillythesavage

Some of those girls are legit - I’ve fucked the girl in the pics on Minaj’s profile (used to be called Alissa Rae). Also fucked a girl the other night who was working in the same flat as Mercedes Banxx and was offered her afterwards. Will get around to reviewing

Not this one then  :D

Fuck knows what goes on then, I got an answer from the Minaj one, but with completely different pics, sounded dead between the ears, but would text a postcode, never did  :unknown:

Offline Ron89

Not this one then  :D

Fuck knows what goes on then, I got an answer from the Minaj one, but with completely different pics, sounded dead between the ears, but would text a postcode, never did  :unknown:
No that one is a b&s, need to review, not the girl in the pics and not a good punt

Offline lillythesavage

No that one is a b&s, need to review, not the girl in the pics and not a good punt

They must all be B&S, they never have the same pics for more than a few days, and you said you fucked the Alicia Rae one  :unknown:

Offline Ron89

They must all be B&S, they never have the same pics for more than a few days, and you said you fucked the Alicia Rae one  :unknown:
I fucked the girl in the Minaj profile pictures when she was under the Alissa Rae profile. Maybe she’s using that other profile now.

Offline lillythesavage

I fucked the girl in the Minaj profile pictures when she was under the Alissa Rae profile. Maybe she’s using that other profile now.

Have a feeling I know the answer to all this but not the profile swapping, that does not make sense  :unknown:

Will try and find out this week .