Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ruby Sexy Babe - Hounslow - leaning towards negative  (Read 719 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6313474) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Deku69

External Link/Members Only

1h @100

Girl 10
Very curved and her ass would definitely be in the bubble but thread, she has bolt on boobs (yuck). Not my preference

Venue: -10
It would win the Olympics medal for least discreet location. Its sandwiched between corner shops, a busy road, and bustops on both ends of the street.

When I first arrived at the venue, it looked like those alleyways where you get mugged by 5 people. Lots of alarm bells were ringing.

From the distance I saw what appeared to be a samoan bodyguard between the alleyway scanning the area (the pimp). My brain was telling me to U Turn and go home but I said fuck it.

The pimp yelled something in Spanish then directed me up to the kitchen, where I met Ruby.

The sight of Ruby cleared all my doubts, I've hit the jack pot I said to myself as a I marveled at that ass but this is where things go downhill. I sorted out the funds, we went into the room, time for action.

Service 4/10
She refused EVERYTHING but sex, no kissing, no oral, no ro, NOTHING.was like wtf?? When her profile clearly says otherwise. I wanted to demand my money back but I was concerned the pimp and the other guy in the kitchen would cause a scene. The pimp is about 5"9 and has a rugby player build.

I accepted my fate, and laid there whilst she road away in CG. Was considering counting my losses and walking out, but decided to try out her B2B massage which was mentioned in her profile. The was one of the best massages I've had  and saved what would be a horrific experience. I  can't remember if I finished with doggy or missionary.

Summary.

Venue NOT discreet.
Very weird punt, didn't get all the advertised services but it would've been positive if I just went for a tantric massage +sex  without expecting GFE.

May return for B2B but the venue isn't suitable if you are local

Offline puntmiester

I've been there.
yep, alarm bells.
They have a number of profiles and numbers directing you to that venue,
My booking didn't have the girl from the AW profile so I used that as an excuse and walked.

It just looks like the type of place that could be raided at any moment

Offline Double009123

Between a chip shop and an Indian shop?
Agreed likely to be raided, felt like a brothel in the favelas

Offline Deku69

Yup that's the place  :lol:  it stands out soo much
I think that's why the pimp is always on high alert