Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Melody - Paddington area  (Read 900 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6354530) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Ldnyoa

External Link/Members Only

After the first positive review I wanted to try but it's not what I expected.

Coms:

First day agreed on time, confir,med an hour before and no news. Booked for another time later.

Place:

No the easiest to find and flat is really average. Coms were a bit confusing as she described it as ground floor but it's basement.
Room is quite small but have a aircon unit that wasn't on when I was there.

Girl / Meet:

Like the other negative review I would say about 30 years old, face on her pics are heavily photoshoped. Didn't find her chubby or barely.
She is friendly but her English is limited.

I wanted to go for 1h but went for 30 min instead for £100 but no kissing and no OWO (£20 extra for OWO).

Meet itself was pretty classic but the negatives (on top of the things mentionned above) were:
She tries to have sex as fast as possible, she got her routine in some way and it's a apain.
Massage was shit, she was basically switching technique and place every second, feels like she was trying to do every possible massage.

Much better option out there wouldn't even consider for 15 min

Offline andy6969

Definitely not the lady in first pic?
Look like another B&S Chinese place .

Offline Ldnyoa

Definitely not the lady in first pic?
Look like another B&S Chinese place .

Not still similar just the face is quite photoshopped to look younger. It’s quite common but it’s a bit stronger for her than other WG I have seen

Offline andy6969

I thought she will look like Grace88 petite , young and cute .

Offline Ldnyoa

I thought she will look like Grace88 petite , young and cute .

On the photos maybe but in reality not really.
Saw Grace over a year ago now but she is more petite and more cute/young than Melody