Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: THAI.BELLA - Crossharbour  (Read 2679 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6773115) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]
13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7275438) (8 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by LLPunting]

Offline SuperSz7

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Date : August 2022
Comms : Sms via mobile.
The Damage: £120 (45mins + £20 extra CIM)
Service : OWO, ,CIM, doggy, CG
Looks : Pictures are defo her albeit air brushed.

Arrived on time and was asked to wait 5mins. Took less than 5mins and then got told which apartment. Its all private land in the residential area where all the apartment blocks are. If travelling by car be mindful for parking as its not really available.

Knocked on the door of the 5th floor apartment and got let in. Happy to see it was the girl in the pics. Very petite and slim with nice bolt ons. Nice BJ lips too and lovely soft skin. Had showered already but she still wanted to clean me...so we went to the bathroom. Nice and clean no complaints, but i feel she really uses this time to do some light wanking under the guise of cleaning  :music:

Upstairs to the bedroom and onto the bed. Was nice and quiet and did not think there was anyone else in the apartment. Had a good suck on the bolt ons..soft flawless skin which smelt great! Neatly trimmed bush if anyones interested. She then spent what I thought was a odd amount of time on me nipples  :cry: Wasn't really doing too much for me tbh. She eventually got round to OWO with me lying back. Good suction and plenty of slurping noises. Cant recall any use of her hand. Eventually came in her mouth…well kind of as she mostly let it pour out to be honest. Extra for CIM was honestly pointless thinking back.  :dash:

Crap massage followed for a short interval  :thumbsup:

Round 2: More OWO better suction and some good slurpy tekkers on her behalf. Eventually had her on top. She rode me really well and i really enjoyed the view of her flawless body on top, groping her all over as she bounced and ground her way on me. Switched over to Doggy on the edge of the bed pounded away to my hearts content until i popped in the bag. Was quite warm in the room by this point.

Cleaned up had a quick rinse and got dressed.

Would I return: probably not as nothing special. Just a good looking Thai with a nice body if she's your type.

Offline Rayray23k

Does she have an ass or is she skinny flat planked?

Offline SuperSz7

Does she have an ass or is she skinny flat planked?

Not flat like a surfboard, more like a nice shaped one for her frame to be honest. Was nice enough to grab and give a light spank in Doggy.  :hi:

Online FiveKnuckles

looks fit.  I do hope this one isn't man made.
must getting getting plenty cock at current location. tried to book a session but was given a later time (or flat mate.  :scare: )

*good job by the maid not double booking.