Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy liana. now thats a lie.  (Read 1132 times)

2 review(s) for Jennyfer Baby Lovely (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for SEXY KELLY XXXX (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5838106) (1 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

RedRavenRed

So I was horny tonight and wanted to see a local wg so I did a little search on AW, I found this. External Link/Members Only    External Link/Members Only

Now the horn must have gotten the better me because I should have noticed the badly hidden reluctance in her smile on her profile, and passed this one over. But I didn't, I think it was the prices that did it, and decided to take the risk.
 Comms were good and all by text, and after receiving the adress I realised I gad been there before, where I saw: Lara Croft   External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only
 now that was a much better punt and will review at some point.
 So knowing I had had a good punt there before I decided that I would definitely risk it, how I wish I had not.

There was parking out front which was handy and I only had to wait a few moments more before I got the go ahead to come in.
 Liana opened the door, It is the girl in the pictures but her hair is shorter now and a different colour, clothed she looked passable for fucking, something you would do for £40, and she appeared shapley enough but it was all deception.
 I paid and started to undressed whilst she left to tend to something, she came back and I was half undressed and ready to have a good go, she began to strip, and I must say, I was not turned on by her body, if she ever had a good body she has let herself go. she had an over hanging belly, and strange nipples.
 She directed me to the bed with what little english she spoke, and began to give me the shitest blowjob I ever had. Only one speed  used very little hand action and no enthusiasm, her body language was such that she was not into it at all and merely going through the motions, which was a warning for the sex to come. She did not look at me once whilst sucking me and I felt awkward. She does not kiss at all and oral was covered before it was given a chance to even be sniffed, and I was clean, I made sure of that
  With what little communication that happened between us, I summed her up to be a nice girl but very fucking shit at her job, probably resigned to this and dreaming of a time when she doesn't have to suck hundreds of strangers dicks, maybe her husband makes her do it?
 We tried to have sex and she just lay there staring up, with an emotionless smile, I had the feeling she was determined not to feel anything, I felt very creeped out by this as it was almost like I was fucking an unsexy corpse.
 I tried to do doggy on her, thinking that if I don't have to see her face, It wont put me off so much. But I got limp so she offered to suck it again, This was almost futile if for the fact I had not remembered that I have an imagination, and that she turned off the lights and lit two tea lights. This helped immensely and I pretended she was someone else and made myself enjoy it.
 After awhile I felt I could fuck again, I must say this while felt like a fucking age though by which time I had contemplated just leaving, but I paid to cum so I was going to make sure I did..
 I decided to try and make her at least feel something, so I gave it a shot and she actually ended up stroking my back for a bit. I was thankful when I came and I could leave.

Such a shame because Lara croft was a great fuck.