Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_Olivia - Tower Bridge B&S  (Read 1161 times)

3 review(s) for Polish_klaudia (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline bedhedred

Venue: Near Tower Bridge- clean basic flat
Recent
Price: £80 for 30 minutes
Services: DFK, owo and 69

Start by saying it was a definite B&S. I have been with the girl in the photos and had a couple of good experiences - but this profile is a fake.

But the girl who answered the door was not her (even though she stupidly insisted that she was - making her look like a bare faced liar).

I didn't walk because she was pretty cute. I think the girl I ended up seeing on this occasion is now using this profile External Link/Members Only, but I cannot be certain cos no face pic comes out. Her English was good.

Recollections: Some DFK but reluctantly given. OWO-Blow job and 69 given, but the BJ was not fantastic. Shag was given in several positions.
Based on the 30 minute performance, I could not see this spinning out to an hour's worth - esp not at £120.

Will be interesting to see someone review the 5058412 profile.

Total action time: @ 20 minutes.

Conclusion: Cute girl - nice butt, rushed the punt. Her attitude - somewhat arrogant.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Joelawerence

Thanks for the review OP. Would be good to have a review of the girl in the photos as well from your meets  :drinks:

Offline bedhedred

Having seen the pictures in more recent reviews. I confirm that this review should be indexed to Lovely Nicola:
External Link/Members Only