Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber Woods - Outcall  (Read 998 times)

7 review(s) for Amber Woods (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Belgarion

Background
Saw her profile on UKE and was immediately interested in giving her a seeing to but her being outcall only was a challenge. So saved her details for the future. As luck would have it, I had meetings in London this week and checked her availability and thankfully our schedules matched. She came to see me at the hotel I was staying in for some after lunch shenanigans.

Comms
Comms through UKE and we exchanged numbers as I was not sure whether the hotel was carded as I hadn't stayed in this one for a while. Excellent comms and she arrived early which worked for both of us and I went down to reception to get her as the hotel was carded

Rates
She had a promotion on for UKE members which worked out at £250 for 2 hours.

Event
Was quite chuffed when i saw her as her profile photos are accurate and the nether regions approved.

After mutually freshening up in the hotel shower, we went at it hammer and tongs with services delivered with gusto and lots of encouragement. Services offered and reveived included; FK, OWO, RO and sex in multiple positions with the highlight being riding me to infinity and beyond.

Exploded eventually in mish and we had a great afternoon chat before she left. I'll definitely see her again when next I'm in the big smoke.

She's a curvy woman so if that's not your thing, give her a miss. She also has some tats that are visible on her arms and one on her torso. So again, if you are not a fan, you know the drill.

All in all, an excellent afternoon pick me up and there was no clock watching whatsoever.

Link; External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

On to the next adventure.