Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Petite WGs in East London  (Read 2874 times)

Offline Boogzy

Can anyone recommend some? Recently discovered a kink for short/petite women however I’ve been looking for that’s still a decent punt. Drop some suggestions!

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Can anyone recommend some? Recently discovered a kink for short/petite women however I’ve been looking for that’s still a decent punt. Drop some suggestions!

How short? What is petite to you by way of dress size (e.g max 8). What about your price range? What services are a must have, Incall v outcall, are you only interested in east London and is that City east or Essex east etc etc etc.

So much detail missed to be able to really help

Offline Boogzy

How short? What is petite to you by way of dress size (e.g max 8). What about your price range? What services are a must have, Incall v outcall, are you only interested in east London and is that City east or Essex east etc etc etc.

So much detail missed to be able to really help

Anything below 5’3? Preferably slim too and only Incall! Preferably east London but willing to travel if the reviews are good.. sorry about the missed details new on here and first post haha

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Around today is BethanyRose  -  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She is short but not very slim, but guess that was a more nice to have from OP after giving more intel to what he wants

« Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 02:36:14 pm by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline Boogzy

Has to be in London and preferably slim too.. if anyone can recommend a nice Wg it would be appreciated

Offline MLawro93

Short slim petite, or short thick petite? Lots of different variations  :lol:

Offline Boogzy

Preferably slim but don’t mind thick either.. been searching online and found one called Veronica, nice little Italian but unfortunately she said she doesn’t see asian men as her boyfriend is asian which is a shame

Offline VidiViciVeni

Petite Viki is as advertised in her name. Fits your height requirement of about 5' 3", and a slim size 4 or 6. Presently located near Mudchute. Profile: External Link/Members Only

She is well-reviewed on here.

Offline JustaPunter

Petit Ebony Cindy works in Barking fairly often these days

Well worth a visit, for her bum alone.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 04:50:42 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Billy no mates

Petit Ebony Cindy works in Barking fairly often these days

Well worth a visit, for her bum alone.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 04:51:01 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline MLawro93

You might want to consider PetitSuraia - External Link/Members Only

She primarily does outcalls these days though, and can be hard to get a hold of. She is fairly passive though

Offline Boogzy

Thanks for your input, checked both of them out but I also found another sexy petite WG, haven’t seen her yet but her name is Scarlett Brazilian from Stratford

Offline rover_100

Thanks for your input, checked both of them out but I also found another sexy petite WG, haven’t seen her yet but her name is Scarlett Brazilian from Stratford

She's been reviewed a few times here. She's had a couple profiles but one is here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=29982

Decent punt, I had a good time at least  :unknown:

Offline Billy no mates

Lol

Copy and paste fail

You had posted an incorrect link, that wouldn’t work, and is now removed, I was just putting a working one in for the girl you mentioned.

Offline JustaPunter

You had posted an incorrect link, that wouldn’t work, and is now removed, I was just putting a working one in for the girl you mentioned.

It was my Copy and Paste fail😂

The link took you to my AW account

Offline SimonSays2108

There is a new girl at HoD - Lena - who is 4ft 10 per the site - if height = petite too.

Not sure about size 10 looking at the pictures but not unattractive.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

There is a new girl at HoD - Lena - who is 4ft 10 per the site - if height = petite too.

Not sure about size 10 looking at the pictures but not unattractive.

100% Short but she certainly is'nt petite by a very long way

Offline Donnifrost

Moist Jade in Liverpool Street is very small with a beautiful face & a lovely fake rack.
Amazing service & a really lovely girl.

Offline Boogzy

Thanks for the input, moistjade definitely seems like an option

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Any updates

You’ve had quite a few names provided. Why not see Mia Moist as you said she was a good option. Imagine if others had names they would have added by now.

Look forward to your first review!

Offline Bbc365

I think Jade at HOD may meet your criteria. But she will struggle if you are well endowed. Need to write my review soon.

Offline JustaPunter

Any updates

You have had plenty of recommendations

Have you not visited any of the recommendations yet?