Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heathrow Massage Set Up - Any Intel?  (Read 780 times)

Offline harry1980

There’s a number of adds for massage around the Heathrow area and after texting all the numbers all lead back saying the same prices and location. Massage is £60 for an hour and £90 for 1.5hrs. No Extras.

I requested 4 hands, was told not a problem. Asked if they do b2b and got a no, asked about HE and got a no - strictly professional massage only. So I’m thinking ok when I get there this will all change - two got EE birds massaging me, something’s going to be on offer!

The place is a well known hot spot for another EE working girl - converted offices near to the runway.

So I go in, nice flat, had a room with a table in. Two hot looking young birds, offered shower, make yourself comfortable etc. They removed the towel and said do I mind - no not at all  :D

The massage was fairly professional - not high standard but their hands were all over me apart from no obvious swipes. Turn over, they put a towel just covering my bits, massage continued hands getting every where but where I wanted them! Every now and again I could here then chatting in another language really quietly but no offers of extras or slip of the hands!

At the end I was horny as anything when one says do I want to stay a bit longer... hell yeah I say what’s on offer to which she says they can carry on for another half hour with extended massage for £50!

So no offer of anything sexual. Hot young EE birds on rotation, I’m fully naked and the whole set up screams extra services but they don’t seem to offer them.

Anyone else been or has any intel? I messaged off all 3 burner phones and all responses were no extras!

So either they are just a legit outfit of EE birds making some cash or I’m not asking the right questions. I’m stumped  :dash:

Adverts being used :
External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline 44ster

I saw Rita there 10 days ago. Pleasant Romanian, average massage, zero sensuality & no extras  :( .Working from flats in Mondial Way

Offline harry1980

Probably best to avoid this place then if nothing on offer then chaps!  :manhater: