Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I suppose there is a customer for all types, but what is Max thinking?  (Read 4089 times)

Offline Belgarion

External Link/Members Only

If she was an indie, I would shag her, no problems. Some of us like curvy women

Offline JonnyS

nope... you can save the day with your spare wad.....
you seem to think along the lines of for example sekonda watches should charge £1000+ for there rubbish... :hi: :hi:

If Sekonda made a watch worth £1,000 they'd be welcome to charge that for it, but nothing in their current range is worth that kind of price tag (and they know it, which is why almost their entire range is sub-£100). And call me selfish, but I have no interest in financing anyone else's punts, no matter how many wads I may have spare  :lol:

But my point was that WGs aren't going to be raising their prices just because Maxes have a new girl who's a size 14.

Offline whiskyfan

he started it.. I am not white knighting that lady.. my own experiences have been professional.. and some leeway should be given as to why there was no contact. that is all..

How old are you, 12?

If you go back to those threads you'll see I'm not even the first to point out your WK tendencies. People are getting wise to your game :hi:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 06:34:51 pm by whiskyfan »

Offline Liverpool

All this 'respect' to the OP is bollocks. He only changed his tune because he saw he was going to be on the wrong side of people disagreeing with him. Had everyone  agreed with him, he'd still hold the view about this girl that he started out with.

Offline ratedj

All this 'respect' to the OP is bollocks. He only changed his tune because he saw he was going to be on the wrong side of people disagreeing with him. Had everyone  agreed with him, he'd still hold the view about this girl that he started out with.

I don't think anyone has voiced their respect for the OP, neither is there is any way of being able to debunk whether your theory is correct. I've always learned that it takes a bigger person to realise the error of thier ways and acknowledge when they are in the wrong, which is what the OP did.

Offline Belgarion

How old are you, 12?

If you go back to those threads you'll see I'm not even the first to point out your WK tendencies. People are getting wise to your game :hi:

Personally I think he's an agency shill and tout. Time will tell

Offline zinger

No 'respect' and I changed my tune because it was pointed out to me and I could relate. Still a few people that agreed with me here.

I still think she is too big and unattractive for me.. I just regret starting this up and picking on her in an open forum.

Offline king tarzan

Personally I think he's an agency shill and tout. Time will tell

i am 8 years old :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

No 'respect' and I changed my tune because it was pointed out to me and I could relate. Still a few people that agreed with me here.

I still think she is too big and unattractive for me.. I just regret starting this up and picking on her in an open forum.

don't worry.. facts are she is fat..unattractive for the hefty price.. so chill out because you said the true facts maan!!!ruus cluut

Online scutty brown

The truth is peoples preconcieved ideas change.
When I was growing up 50-60 years ago, a girl of her size would have been regarded as abnormal, ostracised and treated as a fat greedy pig. Memories of food rationing still made most people eat carefully, resulting in few obese people. My guess is Tarzan, while younger than me comes from a cultural background where food was also hard to come by, resulting in similar views. Its the old joke: you never see a fat Indian (or African)
Nowadays, food has become just another disposable item, its hard-won value has gone. Almost everyone can afford to overeat and being fat has become the cultural norm. The girl is fat, and likely to suffer the health consequences. At the same time, by modern standards she looks normal. We're normalising breeding a population of obese diabetics with latent respiratory, cardiac and vascular diseases.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 09:14:04 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Liverpool

The truth is peoples preconcieved ideas change.
When I was growing up 50-60 years ago, a girl of her size would have been regarded as abnormal, ostracised and treated as a fat greedy pig. Memories of food rationing still made most people eat carefully, resulting in few obese people. My guess is Tarzan, while younger than me comes from a cultural background where food was also hard to come by, resulting in similar views. Its the old joke: you never see a fat Indian (or African)
Nowadays, food has become just another disposable item, its hard-won value has gone. Almost everyone can afford to overeat and being fat has become the cultural norm. The girl is fat, and likely to suffer the health consequences. At the same time, by modern standards she looks normal. We're normalising breeding a population of obese diabetics with latent respiratory, cardiac and vascular diseases.

A good point,  but KT is extremely judgemental about everyone who doesn't fit his narrow set of likes. I would very much doubt cultural background comes into it.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
don't worry.. facts are she is fat..unattractive for the hefty price.. so chill out because you said the true facts maan!!!ruus cluut

Il repeat my earlier rant ... you are a grim horrid person
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline king tarzan

Il repeat my earlier rant ... you are a grim horrid person

Nobody is perfect.. perfection fits nobody.. simpletto..

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Nobody is perfect.. perfection fits nobody.. simpletto..

Maybe not but you could try and not be such a judgmentle rude twat when a girl doesn’t have the right mango for your taste , if we all liked the same the world would be boring so stop being so horrid

Offline ratedj

Question. Do you refer to the opposite sex with such distaste when conversing with your female friends?

Offline king tarzan

Question. Do you refer to the opposite sex with such distaste when conversing with your female friends?

I don't keep female friends.. i don't want to hear there socially unbalanced nonsense, the two faced crap, the back biting, the boyfriend, the husband, the family, the usual shit..drives a man nuts listening to all there crap of life...

And dumping my ex was the best thing for my ears... peace peace silence silence.. uhhhh that annoying voice  :dash: :dash: :dash:

life is so much  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 10:12:55 pm by king tarzan »

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I don't keep female friends.. i don't want to hear there socially unbalanced nonsense, the two faced crap, the back biting, the boyfriend, the husband, the family, the usual shit..drives a man nuts listening to all there crap of life...

And dumping my ex was the best thing for my ears... peace peace silence silence.. uhhhh that annoying voice  :dash: :dash: :dash:

life is so much  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Wow just wow

Offline king tarzan

Offline ratedj

each to there own... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You are right, but in your case it is possible that your lack of interactions with the opposite sex has manifested itself to the point that you are now weaponised with thoughts of complete disdain and contempt for females, thus becoming unhealthy. I just hope that such behaviour doesn't manifest itself in another form.   

Offline king tarzan

You are right, but in your case it is possible that your lack of interactions with the opposite sex has manifested itself to the point that you are now weaponised with thoughts of complete disdain and contempt for females, thus becoming unhealthy. I just hope that such behaviour doesn't manifest itself in another form.

oh come on give me a break.. I am sure i am not the only one that has endured annoying nag nag nag and verbal crap crap...
anyways i enjoy my punts and that is what counts.. need no more than that.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline finn5555

Said before KT is entitled to his opinion and if people don’t like it then just block him  :hi:
Throwing insults like Rebecca resorts to just encourages him to be more controversial

Offline king tarzan

Said before KT is entitled to his opinion and if people don’t like it then just block him  :hi:
Throwing insults like Rebecca resorts to just encourages him to be more controversial

Rebeccca needs her James Bond  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

where is he James999 generally i mean.. :unknown: :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Offline ratedj

Of course he is, but I was also taught that it's not what you say but how you say it.

Offline finn5555

Rebeccca needs her James Bond

She don’t as she is fucking off into retirement, then she will no longer keep calling you a twat as she will have no need to be on here  :thumbsup:

Offline ratedj

oh come on give me a break.. I am sure i am not the only one that has endured annoying nag nag nag and verbal crap crap...
anyways i enjoy my punts and that is what counts.. need no more than that.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'm sure you not the only one, but sometimes maybe its best to just be mindful of how what you're saying comes across. Oh, and keep enjoying your punts.   

Offline king tarzan

I'm sure you not the only one, but sometimes maybe its best to just be mindful of how what you're saying comes across. Oh, and keep enjoying your punts.

Point taken :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Online themaserman

I just hope the SP in question hasn't read or had this thread about her brought to her attention.

Online scutty brown

She don’t as she is fucking off into retirement, then she will no longer keep calling you a twat as she will have no need to be on here  :thumbsup:

Is it true that she and James are retiring together?

Offline king tarzan

Is it true that she and James are retiring together?

and live happily together in the Bahamas  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D

Online scutty brown

Rebeccca needs her James Bond  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

where is he James999 generally i mean.. :unknown: :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

More seriously, James gave up posting some months back, and won't be returning. I know why he stopped but he asked me not to reveal the reason. (In case you were wondering its NOT ill health). Since then his account has been disabled anyway, so he has little chance of reversing his decision
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 11:45:42 pm by scutty brown »

Offline doppelwalk

Not really sure what's the purpose of this thread...
I genuinely find her gorgeous, in fact thanks for adding someone to my HL.
The only deterrent is the 200£ ph and no feedback as of yet.
If she was at 130-150 with good service she would be my next visit.

If you don't like someone just move on ? If noone calls her the phone will gather dust and she will lower the price or get out of business.  :dash:

Offline doppelwalk

Well for whatever reason she seemed to have disappeared from there already...  :wacko:

Offline Chalkin

I tried to book but was informed that she's left the organisation. A shame if its because of the fat shaming......

:( :(
Banned reason: Multiple accounts, Backtoreality, Mr Massage, RoyalSpanish

Offline doppelwalk

I tried to book but was informed that she's left the organisation. A shame if its because of the fat shaming......

:( :(

Women are so sensitive sometimes...  :unknown:
Like who cares.
A lot of SP can't handle the heat.
In standard settings they are used to being treated like princesses by horny dudes and a society that caters to women's feelings.
Once they want to get paid that shield goes away and it's the wild west.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Women are so sensitive sometimes...  :unknown:
Like who cares.
A lot of SP can't handle the heat.
In standard settings they are used to being treated like princesses by horny dudes and a society that caters to women's feelings.
Once they want to get paid that shield goes away and it's the wild west.

All your positive reviews in the last 5 years confirm your ability to have healthy relationships with women. Keep up the good work.

Offline finn5555

All your positive reviews in the last 5 years confirm your ability to have healthy relationships with women. Keep up the good work.

Bit of a contradiction there maybe he does have healthy relationships hence a few reviews opposed to your 40 plus  :hi:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Bit of a contradiction there maybe he does have healthy relationships hence a few reviews opposed to your 40 plus  :hi:

My point was laden with sarcasm. I can spell it out for you if you have difficulty understanding. :hi:

Offline doppelwalk

My point was laden with sarcasm. I can spell it out for you if you have difficulty understanding. :hi:

Yes please enlighten us.  :rolleyes:

Offline finn5555

Please do as you make zero sense  :rolleyes:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Yes please enlighten us.  :rolleyes:

I took issue with your post and in hindsight it was a cheap shot based on your lack of positive reviews so apologies for that.

Offline NervousEnergy

Sorry if already posted, but I think this is her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

No cim or "a", so not for me. But someone may be interested :)

Offline doppelwalk

Nice ! And cheaper as well.
Her profile is a bit too fluffy though, her likes list doesn't match things she puts in description either

Offline Belgarion

Sorry if already posted, but I think this is her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

No cim or "a", so not for me. But someone may be interested :)

Cheers for that mate

Offline jayj301599

I agree, he onto changed his tune because of the back lash.

Some guys like curvy girls, yet the OP feels the need to shame someone with her body shape? I'd rather see a girl with curves than a stick thin individual.

The phrase each to their own comes to mind