Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOT MACY69 - South Kensington  (Read 1633 times)

9 review(s) for HOT MACY69 (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline AndrewLong

Quite liked this one but have to put as neutral as she's bigger than her pics - noticeably so.  Not great value either at 150 for the hour

Based at the usual place in between south ken and sloane square

External Link/Members Only

She did however put a shift in, with enthusiasm and took a good pounding.  Good kissing. Pretty good OWO but i didnt fancy going down on her

I CIM and had a fair bit saved up.  She took it all and then ran to the bathroom to get rid of it as fast as she could - a proper sprint!!

Nice chat afterwards, she's a nice friendly girl

Offline WKD123

Thanks for the review OP - the previous reviews mention a curvy lady and the pics show a decent handful, but I'm not a big girl fan so would you mind clarifying on her size - are we talking 12/14/16? After my last fairly average punt, I am drawn to Macy because she seems to give it her all.

Online Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review OP - the previous reviews mention a curvy lady and the pics show a decent handful, but I'm not a big girl fan so would you mind clarifying on her size - are we talking 12/14/16? After my last fairly average punt, I am drawn to Macy because she seems to give it her all.

Things might have changed over last few months since I saw her, but FWIW I'd say size 12 with a little bit of a belly. If she lost a few kilos/toned up then I might be able to justify the cost to see her again. That said, she's a good punt, so a plan B for me if I have no other local options.

Offline king tarzan

Quite liked this one but have to put as neutral as she's bigger than her pics - noticeably so.  Not great value either at 150 for the hour

Based at the usual place in between south ken and sloane square

External Link/Members Only

She did however put a shift in, with enthusiasm and took a good pounding.  Good kissing. Pretty good OWO but i didnt fancy going down on her

I CIM and had a fair bit saved up.  She took it all and then ran to the bathroom to get rid of it as fast as she could - a proper sprint!!

Nice chat afterwards, she's a nice friendly girl

My attitude is its my money and if I don't like can politely leave.
I am not obliged to see her if I don't find her physically appealing or they don't do a service I require.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline AndrewLong