Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leila of Brixton / Tulse Hill  (Read 2092 times)

6 review(s) for -Petite Leila- (0 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Sullivan

External Link/Members Only

£60 for 30 minutes.

I went to see Leila and didn't have the best of times, although maybe didn't make the most of it.

She is the girl in the photos, although not in the flat in the photos. I'd agree she is 22. She just seemed really friendly with all things beyond the punt but aggressive and cold to do with the punt.

The flat is opposite the Sainsbury's at Brixton Water Lane / Tulse Hill. There are two bus stops nearby, so not good to hang around if you want to be discreet. Parking is good in Sainsbury's.

I texted and got no response but someone older answered the phone and agreed to the deal. I got to Sainsbury's, went into the shop and texted to say I was there. She asked to be called, which I did and Leila answered, gave me the address and told me she is behind the door. When I got there, it took about 2 minutes to be let in.

She is wearing a t-shirt and gym leggings. Up to a grotty bedroom, I start to undress, she does the same. I put my hand on her back, she tells me to stop. Fine. She gets a johnny out and starts OW immediately. No questions. Then she is on to her back and tells me to get stuck in, which I do. I kiss her tits, she tells me to stop. I touch her tummy she says my hands are too cold.

Next, doggy, she's in a strange angle so I can't thrust or rock, I go for cowgirl and she says i am not hard enough, starts to wank me then I blow my load and it is game over.

Dressing up again, chatting away and she's really nice, really smiley, really pretty.

I don't know what to make of it.

I think she is sharing a flat with External Link/Members Only

and will do a duo at £180/hr

Offline Wankingdead

I know this place. I once fucked a Brazilian there. I remember the grotty room and tired decor.

Offline dwightschrute

Honestly sounds like a negative lol

Offline Sullivan

I’m sure people will make up their mind on the text instead of the rating.

Offline Sullivan

I know this place. I once fucked a Brazilian there. I remember the grotty room and tired decor.
She says that she doesn’t live there, just works out of it.

Autopunter

Thanks for this review, I was on the verge of booking this woman, but have now reconsidered!

Offline woiczeck

Agreed, I don’t give a fuck how chatty or pretty a girl is if her service is shite.  Straight rob OW when OWO is advertised.  No touching. Making it awkward to fuck.

Typical shite punt with a gypsy.

Should have gotten dressed at the first sign of trouble and walked asking for a refund.

Jonblack

Thanks for the review update her aw profile now says canning town

Offline FCB

Thanks for the review update her aw profile now says canning town

Current phone number and pics...

+447843849966 07843849966
AW feedback is hidden

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 01:57:14 am by FCB »