Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jolie Alevels - Victoria  (Read 3442 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6553500) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Rayray23k

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After a disaster with Sweet Russian Anna i managed to immediately arrange a meet with Jolie.

Jolie was very nice to talk to on wassap. Shes quick to respond and sound very sweet and tentive. My first attempt didnt happen a few weeks ago becsuse she had to cancel on me as it was her friends birthday. But we left out meet open and i saw me last minute.

When: Start of April

Where: The appartment is about 10 minutes walk away from victoria station. Looks like a air bnb rental so location because thes not been there long. I was given a diffrent post code a few weeks ago which was also victoria so she obviously changed appartments.
This particular venue was nice and clean. Nothing spectacular or bad.

The Girl: Very nice bubbly character. Shes lovely to message and very polite and tentive before and after the meet.
Physically shes stunning. She looks amazing in her pictures but they are quite dated and shes put on a bit more weight since they where taken. Facially shes beautiful and shes had all the usual work done for a Brazilian. Not OTT on thr face, huge boobs and pumped up ass. The only downer id have to say is shes gained quite a bit of cellulite but shes still hot and curver and her performance and attitude is what makes her so sexy.
Her spoken english is limited and on out meet she wore a pair of glasses, white blouse and a tiny tiny black skirt.

The main event:
£150 for 30 mins OWO with soft kissing as she just had her lips done.
After i showered and returned to her room, she had the music playing and gave me a lapdance. My manhood waspointing north like a magnet on steroids as she rubbed her hard boobs and ass in my face. She was happy for me to undress her and kiss her all over and hands where free to touch anything with no complaints.
I sucked on her tits and nibbled on her juicy ass  kissing her all over as she danced all over me. She had spray tan on which didnt taste nice.
She proceeded to giving me a bj owo and fondled my balls which was nice and deep. Nothing too agressive, more GFE thrn PSE syle.
I returned the favour in thr form of 69 and the view was fantastic. Beautiful asshole and perfectly form smooth pussy which tasted great.
Her moans was a huge turn on.
Condom on and we started off on doggy moving to missionary, then i dragged her legs to the edge of the bed, stood up and pounded her for a while with her legs up in the air. She took it like a pro screaming "Ay-Ay!" i slowed down and she said weve got only a few minutes left. I didnt realise how time flew so i said id pay for the hour but she sais sorry she had another booking after.
So we finished off back on doggy as i pounded her ass with her face down.

Overall it was a nice meet. Not one of the best ive had but very satisfying.
Wouldni go back?
Probably. i have a list id like to try now ive joined this site but she is a reliable girl and very appreciative which is always good imo.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2022, 10:21:16 am by Rayray23k »

Offline Rayray23k

Forgot to say shes only been in the uk for 7 months
« Last Edit: April 16, 2022, 10:18:06 am by Rayray23k »

Offline Sdotkid121

Only your second review are you new here?

Offline Rayray23k

Only your second review are you new here?
Yes. Only joined 2 days ago

Offline king tarzan

Yes. Only joined 2 days ago

Is this damage limitation??

Warning 🦊🐅🦁 watching very closely
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Leaveitout

Just to clarify, when you say ‘pounded her ass’, do you mean anal? I’m trying to clarify if that was the case am I safe in assuming that’s included in the £150 or ???

Offline Rayray23k

Just to clarify, when you say ‘pounded her ass’, do you mean anal? I’m trying to clarify if that was the case am I safe in assuming that’s included in the £150 or ???

Sorry that was not anal. Its £80 extra for anal.

Offline Rayray23k

Not sure i understand what your asking?

Offline Sdotkid121

Was thinking this also…