Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Place in Europe for punting taking into account matrix of factors  (Read 3874 times)

Offline smallprint

Hi Guys,

Anyone have any opinions, what is the Best Place in Europe for punting taking into account matrix of factors.

Cost of flight
Cost of punt (Valencia was pretty good - €150 for good quality)
Avaliability of punting (I found romania tough last 2 times I went, France is impossible, Germany e.g. Frankfurt is great)
Cost of accomodation and food

Thinking of booking a trip and want to make it a smooth trip without breaking bank.

Offline stevesucks69

Not a mod or admin but have you nothing to add rather than take?

Online Glesgaboy

+1  :hi:

Offline Steely Dan

« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 09:04:12 pm by Steely Dan »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
+1  :hi:
I've just had a look at his post history and every time he has posted something other members have had a go at him over his contributions yet today is the first time it has been brought to the attention of the mods.

How is having a go at someone every time they post meant to encourage them to contribute more? There has even been a rule brought in that wannabe mods face a ban but it still doesn't stop it happening.

If anyone has an issue with another member's contributions report it and the mods will look into it, including checking how often they have actually logged in and used the site.

Offline Shadowxe67

Experts please Guide im also in a similar situation,. basically looking for places i can find cheap punting on russian eastern EU girls

Offline Ams11

No expert but been to a number of places globally for some fun. I would say Portugal Lisbon is up there.

Punts normally 100-150 Euros/hr incall, 150-200/hr outcall with seldom no extras. Good selection of latin and european girls.

Food, accommodation and flights are cheap particularly if you go offpeak.

Seeking is outstanding as well where you can spend an evening and possibly overnight including dinner etc for about 300.

Some resources:

External Link/Members Only

Happy hunting,
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 02:53:53 pm by Ams11 »

Offline Malvolio

Experts please Guide im also in a similar situation,. basically looking for places i can find cheap punting on russian eastern EU girls

There's cheap punting to be had in Germany - but then you have to get there and stump up for a hotel.

You could try to be cheap and fly in and back the same day / early morning the next day, therefore avoiding a hotel if you have plenty of energy.

Offline smallprint

I've just had a look at his post history and every time he has posted something other members have had a go at him over his contributions yet today is the first time it has been brought to the attention of the mods.

How is having a go at someone every time they post meant to encourage them to contribute more? There has even been a rule brought in that wannabe mods face a ban but it still doesn't stop it happening.

If anyone has an issue with another member's contributions report it and the mods will look into it, including checking how often they have actually logged in and used the site.

Thanks Mod, took words out of my mouth. People use forums for different reasons. I really appreciate high frequency users that write reviews. However I think the internet is there so we can share and contribute in ways that we can. By posting I was hoping to start a conversation.

Even by asking a question and having others respond I feel helps the community. Sure a review is like 500 points but starting a reasonable thread could be seen as 5 points. I know there are other posts about Europe. But my question was more about the Matrix.

Thanks to others for responses. Germany back and forth same day seems like good idea. Portugal is actually good too. Was there a few months ago. Went to Aviero and had good service from website called Mulheres VIP. Was €150 for 1hr with Brazilian Blonde. The lady is not listed anymore but flat was nice. And service and look was decent. Coms was responsive.

Offline smallprint

Just noticed MujeresVIp is same website as other poster mentioned. Seems like good page.

Offline chris44

Went to Antwerp last year and had a reasonable time. More like Soho type punts, so not for everyone. But a good choice of girls.

Offline Shadowxe67

There's cheap punting to be had in Germany - but then you have to get there and stump up for a hotel.

You could try to be cheap and fly in and back the same day / early morning the next day, therefore avoiding a hotel if you have plenty of energy.

Yeah i can do the same day flights any posts or reviews related to the same
?

Offline Shadowxe67

No expert but been to a number of places globally for some fun. I would say Portugal Lisbon is up there.

Punts normally 100-150 Euros/hr incall, 150-200/hr outcall with seldom no extras. Good selection of latin and european girls.

Food, accommodation and flights are cheap particularly if you go offpeak.

Seeking is outstanding as well where you can spend an evening and possibly overnight including dinner etc for about 300.

Some resources:

Happy hunting,
Sounds good will check out Portugal as well, if seeking works well ;)

Offline Sullivan

?

When I went to Sharks, I didn’t stay in a hotel. I left the place at 3, took a train to Frankfurt airport and was on a 6am flight.

I saved the money on a hotel, but spent about €400 in the place.

Offline smallprint

I mean Sharks is kind of nuts, I went there and did 3 girls in over 4-5 hours a couple of years ago. The only thing is I did find the girls a little mechanical and like most places of the ilk you have to put up with a lot of girls approaching you (the ones that approach are not always the best quality ones). It's best to wait and observe till the nice ones come along and approach them instead. But must be like 80 girls in there all the time, but defo some quality there depending on time of day.

Definitely something to put on the bucket list, if you have not done it highly recommended, but of course FKK Sharks has been reviewed plenty.

Offline AppleEgg

If you have good budget and don’t mind spending then for quality and ease, somewhere like Artemis in Berlin or Sharks in Frankfurt is hard to beat.

Offline smallprint

I was thinking along the lines of eastern eurpoe, Bulgaria, Moldova, possibly Poland, but don't know what the punting is like there.

Right now Vienna, Warsaw and Sofia are cheapest last minute flights.

Offline petermisc

London is good.  Flight cost is zero, and if you stay somewhere out in zone 3 or beyond accomodation and food is reasonable, and travel in from somewhere like Wembley, Stratford etc takes only minutes.  Punting opportunities are almost endless.

TBH, if ALL you are going for is to punt, I doubt that you will find anywhere to beat London. I have given up going abroad purely for punting purposes.  The once great hot spots of Prague, Amsterdam ,Vienna etc are no longer what they were, and with the value of the pound having sunk so low, punting abroad is no longer the bargain it once was.

I still go to Prague and Vienna fairly regularly, but not solely for the punting.  Prague in particular is a wonderful place to chill out, but if all you are after is punting you would be seriously disappointed compared to London.

Offline petermisc

I was thinking along the lines of eastern eurpoe, Bulgaria, Moldova, possibly Poland, but don't know what the punting is like there.

Right now Vienna, Warsaw and Sofia are cheapest last minute flights.
Suggest that you do some research on this forum on such destinations, such as this thread on Vienna:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=384265.0

Offline Malvolio

?

There are plenty - just type Germany into the search box

Offline jaydefo24

My 2cents: Barcelona off season. An abundance of legal brothels of high quality and a massive indie scene.

Offline notnamingnamesbut

London is good.  Flight cost is zero, and if you stay somewhere out in zone 3 or beyond accomodation and food is reasonable, and travel in from somewhere like Wembley, Stratford etc takes only minutes.  Punting opportunities are almost endless.

TBH, if ALL you are going for is to punt, I doubt that you will find anywhere to beat London. I have given up going abroad purely for punting purposes.  The once great hot spots of Prague, Amsterdam ,Vienna etc are no longer what they were, and with the value of the pound having sunk so low, punting abroad is no longer the bargain it once was.

I still go to Prague and Vienna fairly regularly, but not solely for the punting.  Prague in particular is a wonderful place to chill out, but if all you are after is punting you would be seriously disappointed compared to London.

I travel regularly for work and have punted on four different continents, and I wholeheartedly agree with this sentiment. Colombia, Thailand, and Japan are all great in their own ways, but no place has variety in both girls and prices like London has.

Offline hamchang

Russia - Moscow of St P. £50-80 for an hour with a pure 10/10 star bird super model. Fly in with Turkish Airlines and online visa. Russia is a great country and the people are very nice and friendly... and then there are the women... don't be put off by the western media shit show and the political nonsense.

Offline Sullivan

Russia - Moscow of St P. £50-80 for an hour with a pure 10/10 star bird super model. Fly in with Turkish Airlines and online visa. Russia is a great country and the people are very nice and friendly... and then there are the women... don't be put off by the western media shit show and the political nonsense.

The flights are fairly pricey though. I’m not seeing anything less than £900 return this summer.

Offline vindici

While I agree that punting is Russia is great and cheap, flying in with a British passport while Russia and UK are openly engaged in cold war style aggression is pretty reckless.

For someone who is not familiar with the Russian system, it would be pretty easy to fall foul of the authorities and end up in custody, then possibly used as a bargaining chip.

Punting in Russia nowadays is not for casuals, you'll need to be super careful, and personally I don't think it's worth the risk. Imagine getting collared and then having to explain why you were there in the first place.

Offline Shadowxe67

While I agree that punting is Russia is great and cheap, flying in with a British passport while Russia and UK are openly engaged in cold war style aggression is pretty reckless.

For someone who is not familiar with the Russian system, it would be pretty easy to fall foul of the authorities and end up in custody, then possibly used as a bargaining chip.

Punting in Russia nowadays is not for casuals, you'll need to be super careful, and personally I don't think it's worth the risk. Imagine getting collared and then having to explain why you were there in the first place.
I think yeah Russia is unfortunately doesnt sound like a safe place for a person with british passport so cant risk it but the value for money seems great

Offline vindici

I think yeah Russia is unfortunately doesnt sound like a safe place for a person with british passport so cant risk it but the value for money seems great

If I had a neutral passport, I would go. But I don't so I wouldn't risk it.

Offline Steve2

Cyprus has a lot of Russian/Belarussian girls working