Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kings Cross  (Read 1459 times)

Offline anonyorks

Morning gents.

Got a window in a couple of weeks near Kings Cross for a punt and it has been a while so none of my usuals appear to be on Adult Work.

Looking for either a Brunette/Red Head BBW with Tattoos as a bonus or a petite blonde.

Cheers  :drinks:

Offline whoya.kiddin

Anonyorks, 

Kings Cross is not the punting destination it used to be.  The whore house on Swinton Street has long since stopped trading..  A look on AW suggests a deluge of Brazilian trannies in the area as elsewhere in London.

I had a regular very close to the station who ended up moving after problems with a local gang and this may be a pattern.

This one is on my hot list External Link/Members Only.  I tried Emma listed above a while ago.  She is a reasonable punt but chosey.  She refused a subsequent (not particularly exotic) service request. 

You will get better value up the Holloway Road and better choice in Marylebone. 
« Last Edit: March 02, 2023, 03:00:28 pm by whoya.kiddin »

Offline anonyorks

Offline Fuzzyduck

I've not seen her (yet) but Em is occasionally in Old St (closeish to KX).
External Link/Members Only

Offline MLawro93

I've not seen her (yet) but Em is occasionally in Old St (closeish to KX).

Her availability is fairly limited, especially if you haven't seen her before. She prioritises regulars, so OP might get a booking, but might be tight. Kings Cross as others have stated, not the best place for a punt these days

Offline anonyorks

I've got a booking sorted I will review said lady in due course.

I fancy a good massage with happy ending the day before around Kings Cross where is decent?. Only previous experience was here and it was terrible: