Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Party girl recommendations  (Read 714 times)

Offline jackyjack

Whom would you recommend for a party girl experience?
A mean a girl with which you can have a glass of wine (or two), have fun, not a clock watcher.
Preferably centre or west London and around £200.
Thanks  :hi:

Offline Hansolo69

I think you'll probably find that the term 'party-girl' is more likely to relate to illegal substances than alcohol.

Maybe rephrase your selection, and if you approach girls.   :cool:

Offline Arch

From your description, sounds like you are actually looking for a GFE - someone you can socialize with outside of the bed

Offline Moby Dick

From your description, sounds like you are actually looking for a GFE - someone you can socialize with outside of the bed
GFE up North tends to means oral without, sometimes DFK and RO.

Think he means “courtesan”  :sarcastic:

Offline Arch

GFE up North tends to means oral without, sometimes DFK and RO.

Think he means “courtesan”  :sarcastic:

I stand corrected. Your definition of GFE is spot on, it's a rather universal definition really not just up north.

I guess I tend to think a girlfriend is also someone you like to hang out outside the bedroom  :P

Offline Moby Dick

I stand corrected. Your definition of GFE is spot on, it's a rather universal definition really not just up north.

I guess I tend to think a girlfriend is also someone you like to hang out outside the bedroom  :P
I would like to hang an ex girlfriend out of the fucking bedroom window.
Shake her about a bit and recover some money out of her theiving pockets.  :sarcastic:

Offline tony22

How did you hook up with my ex-wife Moby?

Offline HappyJack

On most of my meets I ask the girl beforehand if she's happy for me to bring prosecco. 90% say yes and will share a drink or two and chat/foreplay for the first 5-10 minutes of the meet. Obviously this works best in a 1 hour booking. If you're lucky they're also finish the bottle with you and run overtime at the end without clock watching.  Unfortunately I don't have any WGs to recommend as all my pre-Covid regulars have now left the scene or at least for now. Hopefully some will return!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 05:03:35 pm by HappyJack »