Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best facial takers  (Read 4956 times)

Offline mrbang123

Does anyone know of any good WGs who can take a good facial?

I’m talking about face up, mouth open with their tongue out?

I need some as the ones I had HL’d have all gone :(

Offline hendrix

MissKDD takes facials like a champ.

Online tantraman

Does anyone know of any good WGs who can take a good facial?

I'd advise reading through stuart's back catalogue (or better called splatterlogue! :wacko:) ...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showreviews;u=61815

Offline mrbang123

Yeah I’m an avid fan of Stuart’s, most of the recent ones seem to be Diva girls where you have to form out £50 extra for CIF. There are some gems on AW that can take it like a champ inclusive one their initial price

Offline mrbang123

Nice, thanks mate. What is she like facial wise? Any resemblance to anyone famous?

Offline Madman74

Lily massage in mk she will take the lot and also like to finger your chocolate starfish while you do it

Offline Yankee41

Veronica69_a prefers a facial, with or without glasses.

Offline advent2016

I find if they have snowball as a like and know what it means, they are usually willing to combine with a facial. I quite enjoy plastering a face, licking up and then indulge in cum kiss without the spit you usually get.

Offline Puntingdumpling

Nicky from Olina (again if the Thai variety is your cup of tea) took a load without any fuss  :yahoo:

Offline mrbang123

Thanks for the info guys. I’ve seen Zelda and plastered her face :P

Veronica is on HL but it’s hard to arrange and match out diaries.

Offline Yankee41

Cumfuckmyass is no cum dodger.
Cum on my face is as the name implies.
The blueberry girl welcomes it.
SurreySarah will take it anywhere
Ravishing roxy
Allegra Summers
Elina swallow +anal
Emma stone xxx
Barbie sins
Lola wild
Hedonistic heidi
Isabel dean
Pixie slut though she is highly likely to gobble it up quickly and swallow it.  She wants it all in her belly lol.
Unique monica
X_gabriella_x
Ladymaya89
Katy4fun

I cant link to them on my tablet but these are all girls i have blasted semi recently that are still working in some degree and localish to central london.  I have a much, much bigger list but it goes beyond london and many of the profiles no longer exist.

Offline BootsnBunches

Facials are my thing.....If a girl does it and does it well it’s one of the most likely things to make me return. All I do on this thread appreciated by me too! Thanks for all contributions 👏.

The most recent recipients of my special sauce to help the complexion are Nicky (Olina based in Bayswater), Gorgeous Georgia (Touring but off until the end of the month)  and Sexy Ashley (Aldgate). I’ve reviewed the first two.  All did well and offer really good value for money.

I agree entirely with your comments re the Diva girls and price. I’ve not invested the extra to see them but would love to do so. I did see Giana who includes facial in her fee. She didn’t take it as well as the three listed above. As a big treat I am tempted to see Koa as she looks amazing. Are there any lookalikes out there I wonder?

At the bargain basement end their is Hunny Lux (West Ham)  who I was going to see specifically for this service but I haven’t yet.

Do let me know if you find any gems.

A

Offline BootsnBunches

Nicky from Olina (again if the Thai variety is your cup of tea) took a load without any fuss  :yahoo:

Probably the best facial I’ve ever given. It was a massive load, she didn’t flinched and only moaned jokingly that a droplet went on her floor!

Offline Bloodymary

Erotic Emms can take a good facial.   I gave her an incredible one once.    However most of the time I finish down the back of her throat as she takes an amazing throat pie

Cumfuckmyarse and Blueberry Girl also take a good face full. 

Offline Yaardie

External Link/Members Only

I gave her one of my most proud facials to date
Mouth wide, toungue open. No rush to clean up
Decorated the fuck out of her face and hair

I still remember her walking over to the mirror and slowly cleaning away the drips.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=225287.0

Offline Jinx

Facials. Now we’re talking, absolute fave of mine.
Last I had, about a year ago thanks to what we all know, was the very pretty Honour May.
Have reviewed on here. Very expensive but I loved it and, just as importantly, she did too.
Jinx

Offline mrbang123

Any recommendations where they can take it mouth open, face up and tongue out?

Offline Link7

Any recommendations where they can take it mouth open, face up and tongue out?

Can't be that hard to find someone who does this. If they also offer CIM, shouldn't be an issue just asking them to stick their tongue out

Offline Clooney

Miss KDD takes everything like a champ. The best all rounder at the highest level of performance in London.

I’m having an itch to bang a slutty barmaid type girl at the moment - tanned, big titted, obscenely short skirt, high heels and zero underwear and I think that she could play the part with a little effort.

I was seeing a civvy exactly like that. A horny blonde Essex girl but another lockdown mean she can’t get out without her boyfriend becoming suspicious.

Offline Soho_upstart

Zelda Thai can take a facial like a champ. Victoria could also take a facial but moved outside of London during lockdown.

Online stuart.

Zelda Thai can take a facial like a champ. Victoria could also take a facial but moved outside of London during lockdown.

Victoria Cute Sexy will take a facial?

Offline SamOmar

I don't think Victoria has worked for a while
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline saymyname

I agree with Stuart's surprise.

Victoria is still working, but she moves weekly

Offline boardyhell

years ago the famous Ukrainian chantel said why don't you come on my face
i said if i do will have to take a photo
she said no problem
could have taken many photos :dash:

Offline I Love Brazilians

For some reason for me this has never been a priority for me, however one Lady I've seen on many occasions virtually demanded I came in her mouth on my first visit, who was I to disappoint!

Every subsequent meeting would involve CIM, facials, even a bit of snowballing, a first for me!

Anyway, Nathalie Love in Knightbridge, loves receiving a facial, tongue out no flinching or backing off, just keep it out of her eyes and she's more than happy!

Offline Jldn1994

For some reason for me this has never been a priority for me, however one Lady I've seen on many occasions virtually demanded I came in her mouth on my first visit, who was I to disappoint!

Every subsequent meeting would involve CIM, facials, even a bit of snowballing, a first for me!

Anyway, Nathalie Love in Knightbridge, loves receiving a facial, tongue out no flinching or backing off, just keep it out of her eyes and she's more than happy!

Link for this girl???

Offline Jinx

Visited the stunning LolaMarie last week. Gave her pretty black face and open mouth a lovely splashing, some gravitating onto her magnificent tits. Was a wonderful experience. She comes highly recommended.
Jinx

Offline magnetico

She's not doing OWO anymore, and moved out of London  :thumbsdown:

Offline BootsnBunches

Thought I'd bump this thread and add in Darcy of HOD who I glazed with my special sauce a few days ago. She took it like a champ bless her.

Any other suggestions. Sadly 2 of my 3 favourites are away and the third (Nicky at Olina) is virtually impossible to book.