Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessy Bees - Hot - Greek / Romanian - Paddington - TOFTT  (Read 563 times)

1 review(s) for StarAlice (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Online newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents

Saw Jessy's profile on my phone the other night and decided to go for it. The pictures are amazing...

Anyway got to the door and instead of meeting a gorgeous, fit light brown hair wannabe a different girl greeted me instead. The girl (External Link/Members Only) is way off my initial expectation so asked when her friend is ready she asked me to wait for 15 minutes. I said ok text me when she's ready. So off I went and waited by a pub enjoying a sunshine beer waiting to be called into action. Really frustrating as in the end I waited about 1 hour and after painless phone calls and text messages she responded finally that her friend is no longer available for the rest of the day....

If I guess what happened it probably was that she never really had the friend whom she claimed was busy. It was the same woman and she figured out that I didn't want to stay with her so she decided to make me wait for about an hour. She is also useless as she never answers the phone and always comes back with "Text me baby".

It's clear that the girl I met was Romanian (on her profile) but the girl who text me said she's Greek. Oh well, who knows...

Offline Sinz

Thanks for the warning OP, one to avoid.

Offline peter purves

Sorry to hear mate that is a long time but thanks for the warning  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac