Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gaby (Airbrushing photos), Heads up review South London (Saw 2yrs ago)  (Read 676 times)

Offline Payyourwaymate

External Link/Members Only

I came across this profile that I saw 2 yrs ago when I was not a member and wanted to give a heads up that she does not look like those pictures. I don't know what sort of app they are using but she is older than those pics make out to be. Even when I saw her two years ago.

Service wise is average, nothing to elaborate on to be honest, as average as you can get. This is just a heads up to save anyone time who may be thinking about visiting. Odds are you will see a far older person than presented in the pics. When I saw her I believe she was 30 then and did not look like those pics :lol:.

Just a heads up.

Offline peter purves

Cheers for the warning mate!!

It's amazing what airbrushing can do sometimes  :dash: :P
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

Also has another VS ad

HOUSE OF HAPPINESS IN TOOTING BROADWAY VIP NEW
Posted by Ibizaeufui

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline peter purves

Out of interest is she a Bubble Butt thread candidate?  :P

Cheers!!

Offline Payyourwaymate

Offline kefcseries

I came across this profile that I saw 2 yrs ago when I was not a member and wanted to give a heads up that she does not look like those pictures. I don't know what sort of app they are using but she is older than those pics make out to be. Even when I saw her two years ago.

Service wise is average, nothing to elaborate on to be honest, as average as you can get. This is just a heads up to save anyone time who may be thinking about visiting. Odds are you will see a far older person than presented in the pics. When I saw her I believe she was 30 then and did not look like those pics :lol:.

Just a heads up.

Are you sure you're not confusing her with someone else? I saw her a few months ago and she looked exactly like her pics

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=232441.0

Offline peter purves

Are you sure you're not confusing her with someone else? I saw her a few months ago and she looked exactly like her pics

Not one to miss an opportunity but have to ask about the perennial question.  :P

Cheers

Offline kefcseries

Not one to miss an opportunity but have to ask about the perennial question.  :P

Cheers

Doesn't stand out in my memory as being particularly bubble but it was a good typically latina ass, just as pictured.

I do remember her body was all natural and now having read back my review, wouldn't mind another visit  :)

Offline Payyourwaymate

Nope, I definitely saw her. Perhaps she was going through a lot of stress at that point in time because she did not in my eyes look like her pictures.