Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: pick of the day 28th feb 2015  (Read 845 times)

yorkshire123

Offline NightKid

She reminds me of External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. Hope she isn't because the new profile lists bareback and the unlikely enema as well.
I know there's a ton of GRIS hits too but we're sure they're not same, right? Since many saw noelia when she was hot stuff and all.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

She reminds me of External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. Hope she isn't because the new profile lists bareback and the unlikely enema as well.
I know there's a ton of GRIS hits too but we're sure they're not same, right? Since many saw noelia when she was hot stuff and all.

gone

Offline NightKid

gone

Yes, which is why the question was primarily aimed at those who saw her when the old profile was still around.

mrhappypants

NK I did not see Steve's initial post but had the same thought when I read the recent review.

Dave