Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweetivy.xxx  (Read 1764 times)

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only

One of the most boring fucks i have ever had, basically a starfish experience, just laying there still!! and that is in a 3some with her friend wendy...
this woman's contribution was so lame, she gave gfe services, but no passion what so ever, i had to tell her to put more effort in when she kisses wendy and goes down on her!
Gave me a pathetic owo, dfk from me seemed just 1 way, licked her mango, gave her a good fuck and round 1 over..
Pounded wendy in missionary, and had to tell this woman who was laying next to her bloody well kiss her and then me..
me and wendy were standing up dfk each other full on, whilst this woman was sucking my banana, i stopped and just requested her to leave the room, her boring attitude was really pissing me off.
Damn woman did not leave the room, so had to carry on with her, and got on bed and got them both in turns to owo on my banana and lick my nutz.. can't remember I cim in her mouth or got wanked off to finish by 1 of them too..

ATTITUDE 3/10
SERVICES 10/10 delivered with no passion at all
PHYSICAL CONSTRUCTION 7/10
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Hornydevil247

Seems like you picked the wrong sister.

vt

Glad you got the hang of the AW links, tarzan.

These negative/neutral reviews you're posting now are very helpful!   :thumbsup:

Offline king tarzan

I got the impression that others on here did not believe me, I hope they can read into my experiences and take a plunge on the positive views and enjoy as i did myself..

mrhappypants

Looking at her and remembering the scene several years ago, This appears to be the return of  Hazel Kitty / Honey Bell’s sister.

If I have identified her correctly, and in stark contrast to her sister, she was exceptionally unpleasant through contracting. 
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 11:07:21 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline JonnyS

Bit odd, I saw her once (about 5 years ago now) and at the time she was one of the best I'd ever had... it was a good enough punt that I can still remember it to this day, so to hear she was so awful is a big contrast to my experience with her.

Also, services on offer in this profile are much wider ranging than before.

To be honest, I'm tempted to take a gamble and go see her.

Offline king tarzan

Bit odd, I saw her once (about 5 years ago now) and at the time she was one of the best I'd ever had... it was a good enough punt that I can still remember it to this day, so to hear she was so awful is a big contrast to my experience with her.

Also, services on offer in this profile are much wider ranging than before.

To be honest, I'm tempted to take a gamble and go see her.

very boring woman..  :thumbsdown:

mrhappypants

and gone.

As you might imagine our disagreement came about when I tried to book her and as part of the process qualified some of the services listed as "enjoys" on her profile.  Point being, if she resurfaces (likely) qualify carefully before booking. 

All this in the context that I have only ever found her sister Honey Bell to be an utterly straight forward, obliging and delightful SP.

Offline Metalgear2018

I don't punt in London so I don't post in this thread. But I always enjoy reading your thread.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Think this is her (similar name, rates, description, and the phone number looks similar from memory). I guess she feels she needs a fresh start!

Offline king tarzan

Think this is her (similar name, rates, description, and the phone number looks similar from memory). I guess she feels she needs a fresh start!

Australian of Hungarian heritage..

mrhappypants

Something to be aware of if you are considering.

Her profile contains this line

Everything that’s in my headline is included. My only extras are filming and anal.

Her headline describes only the following services

DEEP FRENCH ❤️OWO ❤️ CIM ❤️ MUTUAL ORAL

That leaves the following services that she has selected as, 'Enjoys,' marked in bold, neither in her headline nor specified as extras

"A" Levels
"A" Levels (at discretion)
Anal Play
BDSM
BDSM (giving)
Being Filmed

CIM
CIM (at discretion)
Cross Dressing
Deep Throat
Dinner Dates
Disabled Clients
Domination
Domination (giving)
Exhibitionism
Face Sitting
Facials
Female Ejaculation
Fetish
FFM 3Somes
Fingering/Finger Play
Fisting (giving)
Food Sex/Sploshing
Foot Worship

French Kissing
French Kissing (discretion)
Hand Relief
Humiliation (giving)
Lapdancing
Massage
Modeling
Moresomes
Naturism/Nudism

Oral
Oral without (at discretion)
Oral without Protection
Parties
Penetration (Protected)
Pole Dancing
Prostate Massage

Receiving Oral
Rimming (receiving)
Role Play & Fantasy
Sauna / Bath Houses
Smoking (Fetish)
Snowballing
Spanking
Spanking (giving)
Spanking (receiving)
Strap On
Striptease
Swallow
Swallow (at discretion)
Swinging
Tantric
Tie & Tease
Travel Companion
Voyeurism
Watersports (Giving)

This was exactly the same as her last visit. Some of these (penetration, hand relief) one can take as read but based on experience if you are interested in any of the other services in bold it might be worth specifying them in your qualification.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 09:42:54 am by mrhappypants »