Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Removing feedback from a sold-on Profile  (Read 671 times)

Offline Dogsbody42

So I was going over some of the punts I've had to see who was still working and who was going to be the lucky nominee this time around and I notice a name I didn't recognise - check the profile and I see it's a completely different person is who in no way related to the WG I saw - I would guess not, but is there anyway to get rid of my feedback from said profile? I know they've bought the profile as it comes with already verified feedback, giving the girl an instant head-start.

FYI, this is the profile in question (I saw a Caucasian Hungarian WG)

External Link/Members Only

Offline Roth

You could try reporting it to AW as a sold on profile.  Though they probably will do fuck all. :unknown:

Offline myothernameis

You could try reporting it to AW as a sold on profile.  Though they probably will do fuck all. :unknown:

Why not make another profile, making sure there not connected, and then leave feed back, stating this adult work profile has been sold

Offline The_Don

So I was going over some of the punts I've had to see who was still working and who was going to be the lucky nominee this time around and I notice a name I didn't recognise - check the profile and I see it's a completely different person is who in no way related to the WG I saw - I would guess not, but is there anyway to get rid of my feedback from said profile? I know they've bought the profile as it comes with already verified feedback, giving the girl an instant head-start.

FYI, this is the profile in question (I saw a Caucasian Hungarian WG)

A/W profiles that have been swapped and sold on as been happening for a long time. I have posted in a few of my reviews to high light when I see a swap or change worth noting.

I learned to take W/G feed back, on A/W with a pinch of salt. Its a system that's to open to abuse and misuse IMO.

Currently I have 0 feed back on my A/W account (and its going to stay that way of some time). That alone states how much faith I have, in that system.

Offline Dogsbody42

Why not make another profile, making sure there not connected, and then leave feed back, stating this adult work profile has been sold

I'm sure they are not connected - the original one was part of a agency and unless the WG has done a reverse Michael Jackson re her skin tone then it's not the same!