Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leeds afternoon TLC party  (Read 3993 times)

Offline wolfiesmith69

In conversation with a well reported SP about arranging an afternoon party along the lines of  the long gone TLC in Brum in January-Hours probably 12 till 3 with 3 or 4 girls & maybe 6 guys ?? £150 -anyone interested ??
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline stevedave

Would probably help if you suggested who the lasses are likely to be. If its Cathy the famous one, Crossgates Susan and Kirie then probably not.

Online chandlerhandler

Would probably help if you suggested who the lasses are likely to be. If its Cathy the famous one, Crossgates Susan and Kirie then probably not.

I'll have a fiver that 2 of them are StarNat & HoneyLo

Offline Dick Dasterlys Mutley

Midori and Beautiful Riley the other two by any chance ? In Morley whats the odds ??

Offline Night-Owl

Name the girls and let's take it from there.

But yeah I'd be up for that.,

Offline Thelatitude0

Sound very tempting. We need a little bit more details. Who are the others girls to lineup?  :hi:

Offline mrfishyfoo

What a 3some.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

NOT !!!  :vomit: :vomit:

Offline mrfishyfoo

In conversation with a well reported SP about arranging an afternoon party along the lines of  the long gone TLC in Brum in January-Hours probably 12 till 3 with 3 or 4 girls & maybe 6 guys ?? £150 -anyone interested ??

Unless my maths is fucked up that doesn't seem like alot for the podges.

£900 split 4 ways over 3 hours ain't going to get much quality IMHO.

When MrAllNewPimp last tried this it turned out he was in for a freebie.  :dash: :dash:

What's in it for you MrW ??  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline stevedave

I'm not taking that bet  :lol:

But if he sees them with other blokes, he will be able to leave them both another review...  :rolleyes:

Offline secretjones

:D At least hes predictable ....raise u a tenner

Offline O30303

Just a thought, and not wanting to jump to any conclusions this early on, why wouldnt the girls just do a few hours of duo bookings on the afternoon and earn more each? Especially if it's natalia and honey? They are always booked up and in demand

Online chandlerhandler

Offline Dick Dasterlys Mutley

I'm not taking that bet  :lol:

But if he sees them with other blokes, he will be able to leave them both another review...  :rolleyes:

If it is SN , Midori , HL and BR ,
At least theres a bit of variation , 2 big uns and 2 little ones 

Offline Kingy28

Name the girls and let's take it from there.

But yeah I'd be up for that.,
Same here

Offline Pegasus Rider

Offline Dimond dave

:hi: sounds intresting you've got my attention

Offline wolfiesmith69

Its only at the "rounding the cocks up" stage to gauge interest to see if it would be worthwhile-2 or 3 hours of unadulterated fun-The party thing is not for all i know-some join in,some guys like to watch,some are finished after 1 pop-each to their own & at their own pace-There is no bonus for me i am just paying the same-its a scenario i enjoy so would love to set something up.
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.

Offline O30303

Is natalia involved wolfie? Shes pretty clear on her profile that she doesn't want to speak to people who post on here, an idea of girls involved and some confirmation on duration would certainly get you the answers you need regarding interest,
6 blokes @£150=900, now depending on 4 girls 3 hours or 3 girls 2 hours makes a huge difference not only to what the guys get in return for their hard earned and also what the girls get for their time, and depending on the ladies involved, most have regs that would snap up bookings too

Offline walter

I'd be interested depending on the girls and date.
Banned reason: Multiple accounts. (Walter White)

Offline Midori

• Service Provider
Midori and Beautiful Riley the other two by any chance ? In Morley whats the odds ??

I've not been asked so it's not me.

Offline Pegasus Rider

That mean you'd be up for it if asked?  :thumbsup:

Offline wolfiesmith69

As I said it's a cock round up, Nice to hear from interested parties & SP s too please

Offline O30303

As I said it's a cock round up, Nice to hear from interested parties & SP s too please
so can you name the sps that are confirmed yet mate? Lots of folk expressing interest depending on the girls and the duration ect, if you cant confirm if its nat and crew, and midori has stated she knows nothing about it then the 4 blokes ×£150 =900 ÷3hours=£300÷4 girls =£75ph per girl, sorry for stating what everyone else is thinking but the only facts you have put on here so far is the area, and month, everything else is guess work

Offline Moby Dick

so can you name the sps that are confirmed yet mate? Lots of folk expressing interest depending on the girls and the duration ect, if you cant confirm if its nat and crew, and midori has stated she knows nothing about it then the 4 blokes ×£150 =900 ÷3hours=£300÷4 girls =£75ph per girl, sorry for stating what everyone else is thinking but the only facts you have put on here so far is the area, and month, everything else is guess work

Have you not got a PM from Foxy? :sarcastic:
Once he has sorted out the details then that would be the best way to organise.
Posting names, dates and times is not a good idea.

Offline O30303

Have you not got a PM from Foxy? :sarcastic:
Once he has sorted out the details then that would be the best way to organise.
Posting names, dates and times is not a good idea.
you never know your luck in a raffle eh, I once bought a full page of tickets cos I thought the top prize was a big posh tv, turns out that was just what was at the side of the poster for the raffle, I won a stuffed white elephant, cost me a fortune

Offline Moby Dick

you never know your luck in a raffle eh, I once bought a full page of tickets cos I thought the top prize was a big posh tv, turns out that was just what was at the side of the poster for the raffle, I won a stuffed white elephant, cost me a fortune
Was it for charity?
How much was a page of tickets , £20?
Very generous of you. I hope that made you feel better.

Offline Midori

• Service Provider
That mean you'd be up for it if asked?  :thumbsup:

It's not something I've ever thought about.
Thing is, I may have got this wrong but I am a larger girl and although some guys like a variety of shapes and sizes, I'd be concerned about doing a party with all smaller women and being Billy no mates getting none of the action because the punters drawn in by the other SP's have a different preferred body type.

Offline Moby Dick

It's not something I've ever thought about.
Thing is, I may have got this wrong but I am a larger girl and although some guys like a variety of shapes and sizes, I'd be concerned about doing a party with all smaller women and being Billy no mates getting none of the action because the punters drawn in by the other SP's have a different preferred body type.

Yes this happens at parties.

Ideally it’s better if the WG are used to working together otherwise it can cause all sorts of problems sharing out the money especially if one feels they are more deserving than others.
Not easy to arrange multiple girls by a punter.

Best I think you can hope for is 2 girls that work regularly together, and maybe are happy to bring in a third lass (but twos company, three is a crowd)

Offline 2504lim

I would imagine most ladies wouldn’t get involved . They prefer their own duo’s and organising on their own terms ..
Banned reason: Dodgy attitude.

Offline wolfiesmith69

The cock round up is nearly complete-if anyone else is interested please pm me asap-i am now in discussions with SPs to try and arrange a suitable team & date.The location is to be confirmed and the cost and duration.

Offline Midori

• Service Provider

Yeah, it's shagging more men per hour for my half hour rate plus £5   :rolleyes:. Count me out. No offence guys but if I wanted to do it, there are clients that would pay more than that. And I've never even done a MMF yet, it's a bit of a jump  :D.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 08:44:42 am by Midori »

Offline stevedave

Yeah, it's shagging more men per hour for my half hour rate plus £5   :rolleyes:. Count me out. No offence guys but if I wanted to do it, there are clients that would pay more than that. And I've never even done a MMF yet, it's a bit of a jump  :D.

It's almost as if it hasn't been thought through properly  :unknown: :rolleyes:

Offline Midori

• Service Provider
It's almost as if it hasn't been thought through properly  :unknown: :rolleyes:

I've spoken to Star Natalia, and of course she would be up for fun with selected SP's, but it would have to be a better offer I'm afraid, so she's out too.

Online chandlerhandler

I'm guessing Deborah Meadham & Helen Devey will, also be out :D

Offline Kool Keef

Online Colston36

Is natalia involved wolfie? Shes pretty clear on her profile that she doesn't want to speak to people who post on here, an idea of girls involved and some confirmation on duration would certainly get you the answers you need regarding interest,
6 blokes @£150=900, now depending on 4 girls 3 hours or 3 girls 2 hours makes a huge difference not only to what the guys get in return for their hard earned and also what the girls get for their time, and depending on the ladies involved, most have regs that would snap up bookings too

Not a very good deal for the girls. I was talking with someone I saw today - who is not famous - and she looks to net £1600 for spending 2 hours with six guys.Mind you, her economics are insane: she also slaves in a sex club for 3 hours and £160.

Offline Moby Dick

Not a very good deal for the girls. I was talking with someone I saw today - who is not famous - and she looks to net £1600 for spending 2 hours with six guys.Mind you, her economics are insane: she also slaves in a sex club for 3 hours and £160.

:dash:

This thread is another example of why not to post group plans, ideas, details, prices on the main forum.
A show of hands from interested punters is all that is required.
The rest should be organised by PM.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 03:36:04 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline mrfishyfoo

:dash:

This thread is another example of why not to post group plans, ideas, details, prices on the main forum.
A show of hands from interested punters is all that is required.
The rest should be organised by PM.

Lurkers don't have PM rights.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline wolfiesmith69

Offline 2504lim

Hi when are you thinking of doing this please
Banned reason: Dodgy attitude.

Offline Jpatrickxv

Midori if you're up for it, if someone else of here is willing I am sure we can rectify this for you?

Offline wolfiesmith69

First arrangements are set-It will be a maximum of 5 guys paying £250 each for 2 hours with 3 girls.
Is that ok with everyone-? Sps are still in discussion & time & location still to be arranged.

Offline O30303

First arrangements are set-It will be a maximum of 5 guys paying £250 each for 2 hours with 3 girls.
Is that ok with everyone-? Sps are still in discussion & time & location still to be arranged.
you are probably best of just dealing with the folk you say have pmd you mate, the post is dead in the water, I personally wouldn't commit to £250 without knowing who is involved, especially when we know who isn't involved, it's an expensive lucky dip,

Offline stevedave

So it's gone from 3 hours for £150, to 2 hours for £250  :unknown: :rolleyes:

Offline threechilliman

So it's gone from 3 hours for £150, to 2 hours for £250  :unknown: :rolleyes:

At those rates this isn't going to happen. Trust me.