Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mayya - Oadby Leicester  (Read 2191 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7651822) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline typinghard

External Link/Members Only

Been eyeing this profile from past two days and the review by pb made take the plunge.

She was prompt in replying to texts provided good signs about exact location of the place and her friend seemed to be helping her with the comms. Was in town and had to take the bus and her place was located in a busy street with a nearby bus stop. She has certainly put some effort in making the place look lively with Christmas lighting.

Her pictures in adultwork are cleverly angled and airbrushed to make her look her like a teenage girl, however in person, she looks that way only in few instances. But what she has is a sexy structure on a carefully maintained body over the years which have been constantly taken care of. Whoever worked on those boobs needs to be on the bolt-on leaderboard. They fit perfectly in your hands and are soft as marshmallows. She responded quite well to me fondling her tits and ass and was a bit averse towards me fondling her pussy but she cleverly made sure that doesn't show.

As I opted for the £10 extra for OWO and without a doubt it's the best part of the whole punt. She made sure to take the whole thing in and a bit of tongue action after deep throating briefly which continued for a good ten minutes. I let her take control and dictate positions and started with her top,. Making the right noises, she seemed to be performing best in this position and had good amount of action before switching to doggy. In a typical thai punt, I look forward to the heels to heavens position and was inquiring about the same in pb's review but ironically, she made sure I drop the load in doggy before switching to missionary.

Have always been a half hour guy and considered asking for an extra shot but the post nut clarity kicked in and left.

A total of £80 including the extra tenner for owo.

Offline Charliehutton

I paid her a second visit yesterday, TH, and she's now taken down her AW profile. She's still on VS, though, so hopefully the two aren't related. :D

I wonder why she's taken down her profile? Busy enough already, perhaps.

Offline typinghard

It'd be shame if she loses her profile permanently. She's got a good green streak.

Offline gumgum

Offline gbyld87

Any VS link at all

Uses the name mayya on VS so easy to find if you use the search and location functions in tandem.