Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Larissa Massage Aylesbury  (Read 2218 times)

Offline gwilliam

Has anyone  visited Larissa Massage Aylesbury ? is it strictly legite ie any HR or indeed anything.Or can anyone suggest anyone else in Aylesbury besides Beatra .TIA

Offline likey

Larissa massage? Where does she advertise? Actually just seen her on AW.

As for others - You mentioned Beata which is fine in you want very very basic, nice girl, young, but A BIG prob is there's no intimate touching on her, or oral or anything part GFE.
There's Laura, wouldn't recommend only my opinion from a few visits I've done, and there's also Penny (fingertips) who is in my opinion very good as she allows fingering, seems to like DFK snogs the face off you, OWO is included as well as teasing all through the massage, especially if you face the old chap backwards when laying face down to start, also does b2b in her own special way (genital to genial) which is quite a tease, apart from penetration everything else seems available.

Other than that there is a lot of Brazilians in Aylesbury now, along with the odd few roms. Mystic Meera I've been intrigued by, just the cost is putting me off plus she said to me its all about me and there was no touching her, so I've given that a miss for now.
Mrstemptation I saw under her old profile before she got pregnant again, scatty but I love reds so couldn't resist. Haven't seen her since she has readvertised.

Offline escariotpaul

• Temp ban until
    02/12/23 @ 11:19
  • Reviews: 13
Any chance of a link to Penny (fingertips)?

Offline xxxdavidxxx

I was going to visit Laura in your view why
She not worth visiting you went more than
Once

Offline gwilliam

Likey
Saw advert for Larissa on Google searching for massage
Looks very attractive ,seems a genuine massage but refers to sensual ? who knows?
could you forward Larissa details from AW
Thanks
saw meera profile, like you seems a lot of cash ,unsure what is offered in return.

Offline Pj55

I googled Larissa Massage Aylesbury, and can see from the pics she is the exact same person as Laura that Ikey mentions above (guees she's now using a new/different name to drum up new business perhaps ?). Laura is mentioned in several previous Aylesbury threads on this site (which include some negative comments about her from other punters), and i visited her 2 years ago, and had a similar poor experience with her, and i  wouldn't return. I also remember her looking a fair bit older and less slim than her current Larissa pics, so maybe the pics are photoshopped, or date back a few years ?

Offline escariotpaul

• Temp ban until
    02/12/23 @ 11:19
  • Reviews: 13

Offline gwilliam

likey
Have you seen review mystic meera ? i think we have dodged a bullet

Offline RubberRon

Visited Larissa the other day. Newish development on outskirts of Aylesbury with easy parking.
£90 for 1hr sensual massage. Looks as per website. Dressed all in black, gym wear.
Stripped off, naked, face down, decent massage, good mixture of sensual and therapeutic.  Onto back and massage continued gradually working her way down to my now hard cock. Handjob disappointing but did the job.
Kept fully clothed at all times with minimal touching, shied away when attempted to touch pussy or tits. Didn't enquire if anything else on offer.
Would rate as a neutral. Good massage, average handjob, overpriced. Would return if price was lower.

Offline Pj55

Thanks for the update on Larissa , ex Laura ;-) Glad to hear it was good in some respects, but the HJ sounds very similar to my previous experience with her (left me with the impression she really doesn't like doing them), and agree - definitely overpriced for fully clothed, no touching and poor HJs.