Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy mia 63 TONBRIDGE  (Read 1225 times)

Offline DrConners

Wow, quite an extensive 'Enjoys' list !!  :sarcastic:

Enjoys:
Hand Relief
Massage

Massage only - Not for me  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Tonystreet

Although if you only want hr be something good to look at. Also you never know what else is on offer if you are there  :unknown:

Offline horsa

Although if you only want hr be something good to look at. Also you never know what else is on offer if you are there  :unknown:

TOFTT and let us know?

Offline hornypnter

Wow, quite an extensive 'Enjoys' list !!  :sarcastic:

Massage only - Not for me  :hi:

-------------------------------------------

I have had bad experiences with WGs who say "Message only" - I turn up and then they say then don't provide some of the services on their enjoy list even after confirming they do via message. Then come with the excuse "my English not good".  :unknown: So not for me either! :

Offline Blowtorch

I enjoyed sucking and fucking them tits. Didn't push for fs but might try next time. Very pretty Thai girl I would say mid 30's.

Offline t0mm13

Offline horsa

I enjoyed sucking and fucking them tits. Didn't push for fs but might try next time. Very pretty Thai girl I would say mid 30's.

review?  :hi:

Offline horsa

tout  :dash:

Offline horsa

still no review?  :cool:

Offline Blowtorch

What more do you want. Covered what went on and looking at her profile it looks like she has gone to Scotland.

Offline Liverpool

What more do you want. Covered what went on and looking at her profile it looks like she has gone to Scotland.

Her profile still has her in Kent unless you have privileged information you want to share?

Offline Blowtorch

Wanted to go back and see her again but noticed her profile said Scotland so didn't bother. Now showing Kent might try later in the week.

Offline horsa

a full review of its own  :hi:

Offline horsa

Offline massageseeker1977

She offers B2B only as an extra

I asked outright a couple of weeks ago

She is stunning, especially if you love fake tits but in my opinion there are better massage options around

Offline horsa

She offers B2B only as an extra

I asked outright a couple of weeks ago

She is stunning, especially if you love fake tits but in my opinion there are better massage options around

please review  :hi: