Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna - Olina Bayswater  (Read 3179 times)

95 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6009911) (89 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
98 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6110614) (92 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]
98 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7698531) (92 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Marquis

Anna
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

£150/hour

Thanks to the UKP members who gave me some advice ahead of my visit to London from up North.

Comms
Very easy and efficient by phone to the Olina agency 3 days before the meet. Told them what I was after and that Anna looked to fit the bill. They said she would be ideal. They were not lying. Given address by text and asked to call the agency when close by.

Location/Premises
Small but clean basement studio a few minutes' walk from Bayswater tube station. Fit for purpose but not spacious or plush.

The Girl
Fantastic. Not as petite as most Thais I have seen, but not a big lass by any means, and all in proportion. Hair now worn in a fringe as per selfies on Olina website dating from July 2019. Large hooters, surely enhanced but looked and felt natural. The video on the website is a good representation.

The Meeting
Lived up to my expectations or maybe even exceeded them. Usual hiding behind the door trick and met me with a lingering kiss. Anna was wearing a cream coloured bra and panties set. She was about as tall as my 5'8" in her heels, so maybe 5'4" without. Handed the cash over and was given a drink of water. A bit of chat and then kit off for an assisted shower. This was exceptionally good: relaxing, teasing and erotic. At one point she knelt down with her eyes level with my knob. She looked at it for a moment, then looked up at me as if to say "Shall I?". There's only one answer to that. Another look at the knob and a look up to me with an unspoken "You sure?", before starting a slow and sensual BJ.

The shower and preview BJ lasted perhaps 10 minutes and then we dried off and hurried to the bed for the main action. DFK throughout, OWO, RO, 69 followed by cowgirl - featuring another highlight as she squatted over me - mish and doggy. Whilst in doggy, she asked me "You wanna fuck me in the ass dahling?". Yet another highlight. I don't often partake in bum fun but wasn't going to turn this down. By the time Anna had lubed up and changed position I had gone a little softer. Undeterred, she started kissing and wanking me until I was ready to go again. Once in the rear entrance I didn't last very long. This all took around 45 minutes, I am a one shot only guy these days so we spent the rest of the time cleaning up, kissing, groping and chatting. A brief assisted shower with more groping and kissing before I got dressed and made my way in to the damp London evening feeling elated. Anna gave me a Ferrero Rocher on my way out. I licked it slowly and lovingly while I had my bedtime brew.

If I'm being very picky, there were some minor negatives: CCTV in the hallway leading to the flat, clock on the wall set 5 minutes fast, my preferred type is a little more petite, and Anna kept asking "When you see me again dahling?". But the positives of spending an hour with a stunning and willing girl far outweigh those.

I don't get to London often, and even less with enough free time to indulge in vaginal therapy, but will return when I get chance.

Offline Sehwagulkar

Good job marquis. Glad you enjoyed yourself. Am thinking of reknocking at her rear entrance.. may be get an entry this time  :crazy:

Good point on the hallway cctv. Forgot to mention in my review.

Offline sexy pete

For information, this very detailed review has now been put on the other site, in it's entirety, word for word, and under a different pseudonym.

Offline Jeffe

Nice one op, glad the forum could steer you towards an enjoyable punt  :thumbsup:

Offline Marquis

Good job marquis. Glad you enjoyed yourself. Am thinking of reknocking at her rear entrance.. may be get an entry this time :crazy:

Good point on the hallway cctv. Forgot to mention in my review.

Top girl is Anna. After she had lubed up and changed position, my hard on had softened significantly. She skillfully stroked it back to life. Most girls would just have said "You won't get it up like that, let's forget it."

I'n not vain enough to think that she was really turned on, so I reckon that it was her determination to make sure I left happy that led her to persevere. First rate customer focus.