Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Overweight punters  (Read 3795 times)

Offline Horseman

Lol aggressive? Using fuck in the context I used it is not aggressive. It's the difference between using a swear word in conversation and swearing at some one.

And if the word fuck offends you, then sorry this might not be the right place to be  :unknown:

Offline spiralnotebook

Talking post punt at a booking she complemented me on my hygiene ‘your cock always clean, you not believe how many men turn up with smelly dirty cock and want a blow job filthy bastards’.  :D

Offline lamboman

Are you joking   :lol:  whether or not she would need to loose a few stone for you to find her attractive is your opinion. It's a fact that she doesn't need to loose any weight as far as her health goes. What a ridiculous thing to say.

He does consistently come out with complete bollocks,par for the course.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Online sparkus

As has been said consistently across threads on here, there's no actual attraction issue or otherwise for the WG, it just comes down to hygiene and attitude.

I once had a booking with a very skinny EE just for the size of her huge pair and I didn't really enjoy the sex at all and nor her it seems as I'm of average build with a mild dad bod and she complained of my weight above her "just slamming it against me".  So some WGs with lousy attitudes would obviously have a problem with a ten tonne Ted.

I seem to recall that the 'popularity' of FBSM has been put down to the ease for the punter, especially those too unfit etc to perform.

Offline Thephoenix

It's nice to be nice.
The WG's comments have been nice.
It's nice to be nice back.

Lets all be nice....very nice.

From a nice ol codger.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 08:53:39 am by Thephoenix »

Offline houseboot

Why are you swearing? I did not swear? Are you getting protective now and ready to do battle hmmm?

Yes, a silly post.

"ready to do battle"

is a childish comment.

Posters can have different opinions but they don't have to engage in "battles"

Offline Barnaby Bear

I am overweight, but not like the people you see on TV who need a wall knocking down.

I don't see it as an issue, again it's a matter of contract and the terms are clearly based on providing a service to a person who does not meet the socially accepted standard of body mass index. 

What does overweight mean?  Is it packing a few pounds, storing fat for the winter, built for comfort and not speed or cuddly... or do you have to stop half way up the stairs to get your breath and have to consider whether getting an errection is worth the risk of heart attack because of the diverting of the oxygen carrying blood cells.

It is not too dissimilar to being disabled, in that it is a diversion from the norm.  However, I have not met a service provider who has ever had an issue with being overweight.  It's all subjective at the end of the day and let's face it, there are some service providers out there who must have skipped cardio day for the past 20 years.

Online sparkus

I am overweight, but not like the people you see on TV who need a wall knocking down.

I don't see it as an issue, again it's a matter of contract and the terms are clearly based on providing a service to a person who does not meet the socially accepted standard of body mass index. 

What does overweight mean?  Is it packing a few pounds, storing fat for the winter, built for comfort and not speed or cuddly... or do you have to stop half way up the stairs to get your breath and have to consider whether getting an errection is worth the risk of heart attack because of the diverting of the oxygen carrying blood cells.

It is not too dissimilar to being disabled, in that it is a diversion from the norm.  However, I have not met a service provider who has ever had an issue with being overweight.  It's all subjective at the end of the day and let's face it, there are some service providers out there who must have skipped cardio day for the past 20 years.

There's a whole thread devoted to very overweight WGs mate.

Offline Payyourwaymate

There's a whole BMI chart that shows the recommended weight size depending on an individuals build. Being overweight as a potential health risk is subjective now?

Please, you don't work in a scientific, health and medical field do you?

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I had to sit outside the entrace of a large Tescos the other day, I swear that most all going in and out were overweight and looked it!, we live far more sedentry lives these days inc me so;.....

Offline Horseman

There's a whole BMI chart that shows the recommended weight size depending on an individuals build. Being overweight as a potential health risk is subjective now?

Well the BMI chart is not an exact science.

Using that your average professional Rugby player is obese.....

Offline JustaPunter

BMI is a guide and works on averages.

I was “obese” as far as BMI was concerned when I in my 20’s and worked out three times a week.

Offline houseboot

I had to sit outside the entrace of a large Tescos the other day, I swear that most all going in and out were overweight and looked it!, we live far more sedentry lives these days inc me so;.....

Time to do something about it then

External Link/Members Only

Couch to 5k ..... everyone can do it.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 07:44:54 am by houseboot »

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
One thing I will mention is that 2 stone on someone very lean may quite easily not be 'unhealthy', could be quite the opposite but this thread is about punting.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I read, and i think it was an article in the Lancet, that BMI Body Mass Index wasnt all that it was taken to be, they said that most all Rugby players have adverse BMI's yet are normally very fit people!..

Offline Gordon Bennett

I'm pretty sure that anyone who says BMI and Rugby Player in the same sentence is overweight. Maybe that could be an additioal guide/measure to use?

My guess is that 85% of populous in UK would get a BMI result over 25 and this is why people pick holes in it.

Of course BMI is not infallible but as a simple-ish guide to healthy weight it's fine for most people. I say "ish" because I suspect the metric nature of it and the maths would pose a problem for some people....

Offline JustaPunter

I'm pretty sure that anyone who says BMI and Rugby Player in the same sentence is overweight. Maybe that could be an additioal guide/measure to use?

My guess is that 85% of populous in UK would get a BMI result over 25 and this is why people pick holes in it.

Of course BMI is not infallible but as a simple-ish guide to healthy weight it's fine for most people. I say "ish" because I suspect the metric nature of it and the maths would pose a problem for some people....

What makes you think just because people put BMI and Rugby Player into the same sentence makes them overweight?

Facts are facts.

Then you admit a BMI is infallible.

Maybe the BMI is based on the weight and build of soy eating snowflakes?

It is simply a blunt instrument.

I was 17 1/2 stone in my prime and I am 19 stone now, I have now started to go down the Gym and swim, I may be a little softer round the middle but the basic size of my legs, arms and shoulders means it is nearly impossible to meet my BMI weight.

Which is currently 10stone to 13 1/2 stone

I haven’t been that weight since is was 14.

My son is 20, he hasn’t got an ounce of fat on him, six pack etc.

He is nearly 15 stone.

The issue I have with the BMI is it doesn’t seem to take into consideration a persons muscular build, perhaps it should?

Offline Horseman

You'd also be quite wrong. I'm the opposite of over weight, and using BMI as a metric would be classed as slightly under weight. But so long as my GP is happy I'm fit and healthy I'm not really fussed. Not that I could put weight on even if I wanted to, been trying for a good 20 years!

Offline meptalon

Well the BMI chart is not an exact science.

Using that your average professional Rugby player is obese.....

and the BMI chart does its job just fine. If you're not a body builder or a rugbyman, arriving to the same mass/height proportion means obesity. Regardless, the original question was answered multiples times in the thread now. Being clean and polite does matter way more than any physical factor.

Offline Jayj

Weight I was seriously overweight think Alan Brazil plus a bit 😂 now Gordon Ramsey but better looking 😂, I was at a stage where I was being told I could expect to die from heart attack, stroke or cancer I was a functioning alcoholic and smoked 40 Fags a day 😂 The sound of knickers hitting the floor wasn’t my usual experience walking into a brothel 😂😂 usually shuffling to avoid seeing me.

Turned that around over several years I now run marathons and workout in the gym regularly, I still see SP because I enjoy it and if I’m honest they look happier to see this version of me 😂
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 06:55:27 am by Jayj »

Offline JustaPunter

Weight I was seriously overweight think Alan Brazil plus a bit 😂 now Gordon Ramsey but better looking 😂, I was at a stage where I was being told I could expect to die from heart attack, stroke or cancer I was a functioning alcoholic and smoked 40 Fags a day 😂 The sound of knickers hitting the floor wasn’t my usual experience walking into a brothel 😂😂 usually shuffling to avoid seeing me.

Turned that around over several years I now run marathons and workout in the gym regularly, I still see SP because I enjoy it and if I’m honest they look happier to see this version of me 😂

Glad you have managed to shift the weight.

I have a spare tyre to remove and hopefully that will take place over the next few months as I need to lose it.

I won’t even bother trying to get to the 13 1/2 stone region that BMI would suggest because that won’t happen without cutting off limbs.

In my younger days the term “Unit” was often the way I was described.

But to get back to the context of the thread I would never expect to not be clean and tidy, always shower before driving to any appointment and shower when I get there aswell.

Offline Gordon Bennett

What makes you think just because people put BMI and Rugby Player into the same sentence makes them overweight?

Facts are facts.

Then you admit a BMI is infallible.

Maybe the BMI is based on the weight and build of soy eating snowflakes?

It is simply a blunt instrument.

I was 17 1/2 stone in my prime and I am 19 stone now, I have now started to go down the Gym and swim, I may be a little softer round the middle but the basic size of my legs, arms and shoulders means it is nearly impossible to meet my BMI weight.

Which is currently 10stone to 13 1/2 stone

I haven’t been that weight since is was 14.

My son is 20, he hasn’t got an ounce of fat on him, six pack etc.

He is nearly 15 stone.

The issue I have with the BMI is it doesn’t seem to take into consideration a persons muscular build, perhaps it should?

BMI does take mucularity into account: anyone who dislikes the results mentions "Rugby" and decides their bulk is "all muscle" ;)

Funnily enough I was at GP earlier and she mentioned that your waist measurement ought not be more than half your height. So, a six-footer would have to be 36" inch waist or less. That sort of sounds kind of right, certainly more forgiving than BMI cos 36" waist is pretty lardy in my view. I suppose she was using it to illustrate the cut off point between healthy and unhealthy weight without getting too bogged down. How does this H > 2W formula sit with a beefcake like you or your lad?

Offline Horseman

36" waist surely isn't lardy?

I'm 34" and most definitely be considered on the skinny side!

Offline JontyR

Waist or gut?

Unless you are Simon Cowell the two aren't the same.

Offline Bristolguy

Bmi and hospital guidelines are not great in certain circumstances as I know bodybuilders who look brilliant six pack etc but by those guide lines are morbidly obese so it’s not a fool proof way to see if you’re healthy or not .