Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A family member might be buying a house from a WG that I've seen! :O  (Read 1800 times)

Offline adamza

A member of my family has been looking to buy a house...they sent me a link the other day to the advert for a house that they've viewed and are going to put an offer in for.

Lo and behold...the house is owned by a WG that I have visited regularly in the past :scare: It was a slightly surreal moment of realisation when I scrolled through the pictures and realised I'd had my dick out in that house  :lol:

It's not necessarily a big deal - if they do go ahead with it, I'll have to make excuses to ensure I don't go to have a look around whilst the owner is present...and it's quite a nice house so I can't really think of any reasons I can suggest to deter them from buying it  :D

If they do end up buying it, it will definitely be strange to visit the house without a wallet full of cash and a massive boner  :lol:

Anyone else had any similar experiences?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2021, 01:46:50 pm by adamza »

Offline AciQ541.45

Which of your reviews is of this WG ?

Offline Stevelondon

A mistress I know has bought a house about ten minutes walk from mine and yes I went to see it when she was having it refurbished.
Actually, knocked down and rebuilt.

I see her regularly and we have another kind of connection. But it would be giving too much personal stuff away if I were to explain that.

Online Moby Dick

Tell your family member you already left a deposit  :sarcastic:

Offline Corus Boy

As long as they are happy with knocking on the door at all times of day or night?

Offline contentguy

I'm intrigued as to why you'd like to know that.
I can't think of a positive intention behind such a request.

How about you review some WGs?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Asks the man who has not put up any reviews so far.

How about submitting a review or two? Cheers.

Offline StingRay

As long as they are happy with knocking on the door at all times of day or night?

Not a relative or even someone I know, but I recall when a popular local parlour was sold and a few days later a notice was put on the gate saying something like "please note that the friendly girls no longer work here"!

Offline adamza

I'm intrigued as to why you'd like to know that.
I can't think of a positive intention behind such a request.

How about you review some WGs?

My thoughts exactly.

Hopefully he's joking...if he's not then it's slightly unnerving that he would ask that :unknown:

Offline Thephoenix

Hope this story has a happy ending!

Offline teddyking

🤣🤣🤣
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline badsin

Asks the man who has not put up any reviews so far.

How about submitting a review or two? Cheers.

Just checked his posts. I'm wondering who he was previously??  :hi:

Offline contentguy

My thoughts exactly.

Hopefully he's joking...if he's not then it's slightly unnerving that he would ask that :unknown:

Looking at his posts, he's not contributed anything relating to punting yet.

But he does seem to like stirring the pot.

Guy

Online alabama1

Looking at his posts, he's not contributed anything relating to punting yet.

But he does seem to like stirring the pot.

Guy

Perhaps he's "doggerdogs" twin brother.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Not a relative or even someone I know, but I recall when a popular local parlour was sold and a few days later a notice was put on the gate saying something like "please note that the friendly girls no longer work here"!

Makes you think the unfriendly ones are still there!

Offline pythondan

A work colleague of mine has been looking at flats and was really taken by one in a development which is often used by touring girls. I sometimes pop there over lunchtimes for 30 minutes of fun.

I'm hoping that he finds somewhere else as him living in the block would make my visits too risky.

Offline Home Alone

A work colleague of mine has been looking at flats and was really taken by one in a development which is often used by touring girls. I sometimes pop there over lunchtimes for 30 minutes of fun.

I'm hoping that he finds somewhere else as him living in the block would make my visits too risky.

I remember one of my former Regulars telling me that she'd been asked for a booking by a guy who didn't realise that a flat down a couple of flights of stairs from his flat was her working flat. They came to a mutual decision not to proceed when the truth came out!

Offline Rick2468

Similar story. I friend of mine moved into a house share in London and kept getting knocks on the door from men at all hours. They found out it was a former brothel and had to put a sign up. They got some compensation from the letting agent.

Offline ik8133

Not quite used by a WG, but someone I know sold their house, a few months later he was sent pics and a video from the new owners Onlyfans page by one of his workmates.  Wasn't the nicest thing to do as she ended up losing her job over the heads of it.   

Offline Maak

Me & my current girlfriend moved towns in to town I used to often travel to punt 4 years ago. One of the apartments we went to view were in the same building I used to visit to punt & another brothel house was in the same street. Very awkward.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 11:47:07 am by Maak »

Offline theejaculator

Priceless... :lol:

Offline Stevelondon

Old mate of mine in his bachelor days. Had a basement flat in kings X.
He would come home of an evening to find some street skank sucking some bloke off at the bottom of his stairs.
Just one of life’s inconsiderations he said.  :D

Sorry...... this has got fuck all to do with the subject really.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 07:51:19 am by Stevelondon »

Offline GreyDave

Similar story. I friend of mine moved into a house share in London and kept getting knocks on the door from men at all hours. They found out it was a former brothel and had to put a sign up. They got some compensation from the letting agent.

I used to and still try to work in property refurb till this covid nonsense..Idots will keep knocking on that door at strange hours for a very very long time yes sane guys like us on ukp  would not dream of cold calling an sp but ther are many out ther after a drink will... the acgencys ive refurb for say its the worst thing after a dealer living in the place you can have .... :hi: :hi:

Offline MrT222

I remember one of my former Regulars telling me that she'd been asked for a booking by a guy who didn't realise that a flat down a couple of flights of stairs from his flat was her working flat. They came to a mutual decision not to proceed when the truth came out!

This actually happened to me, believe it or not.

I used to live in this huge apartment complex so I actually thought it might happen sooner or later. There was a very awkward moment on the phone where she said "Are you outside {building closeby}?" and I said, "No but I'm in my flat very nearby..."

It did go ahead though and it was pretty good booking. Bumped into her once or twice after that as well which was a bit strange :lol: