Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Siam Sauna Horton Heath  (Read 3990 times)

Offline Doormatt

Any info?
Web site has been down for a week or so. Tried phoning a couple of times but no answer.
Has it closed or have I just phoned at busy times?
Thanks.

Offline AverageJoe858

Website says they will reopen ‘beginning of June’
I think it said they would be closed for refurbishment last week
The guy who runs the car sales garage which is literally surrounding Siam always looks angry and judgmental when I have visited during the day.

Maybe they will empty the hot tub before they reopen
Frustrating as it is a reasonable plan B

Offline mikeg1600

when your trying to sell an old banger it must be frustrating, and the the car salesman must be getting fed up with it too  :D

Offline sunbunny

Usually plenty of old bangers available in Siam Sauna. It will be a shame if the refurbishment removes the period charm.

Offline Doormatt

Hopefully they'll get a few new models in, with plenty of poke and great airbags.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2021, 12:04:13 pm by Doormatt »

Offline 44ster

Hopefully they'll get a few new models in, with plenty of poke and great airbags.

....& not too many miles on the clock.

Offline Stiltskin

The guy who runs the car sales garage which is literally surrounding Siam always looks angry and judgmental when I have visited during the day.

Next time I'm visiting I'll be sure to ask him, 'Which way to the brothel mate?'.

Offline mh

Next time I'm visiting I'll be sure to ask him, 'Which way to the brothel mate?'.

Having visited myself, I suspect it was the punters' parking that was the issue for him, not a moral judgement!

Offline Doormatt

Any updates as to when it's reopening?

Offline abc--123

I was hoping to pop in here this weekend but site still down. Anyone know any other cheap massage parlours in Southampton where FS is included in the price or not much extra? Siam is just such good value for money when all you want is a pussy to pump and arent fussy.

Offline Marsh Mitch

@Doormat or anyone
I am coming across this place for first time .. are there any similar saunas in Reading or Farnborough ?

Read some old posts ..seems like a great experiences

Offline webpunter

No idea how many traces of different individuals CSI 'Southampton' would find  :scare:
Its reminded me of a bubbling pond which you would see after a chemical spill

Maybe they will empty the hot tub before they reopen

Of some concern is the metal frame on the entrance door, which they appear to keep locked
If the place were to catch fire & they mislaid the key you would be right royally fucked

Walking out into bright sunshine i nearly bumped into a couple of grave dodgers looking at some old banger
[they might be better off looking inside siam  :lol:]
She looked like Hyacinth Bucket & gave me a look of disapproval
He looked like a retired Major, seemingly oblivious to how close he was to a R&T gaff

Offline CharliePepp

ive had some ropey experiences in that place and vowed never to return

Once I banged some older asian lady that smelled of something odd - I was amazed I could cum at all - it was a low point for me.

Banned reason: Boundary pushing twat.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ReginaldPerrin

Looks like it re-opened yesterday.

Offline ReginaldPerrin

I tried ringing for a punt Saturday - no answer on the phone.

Offline Doormatt

Now open. This week Tina and one tbc. Didn't phone just viewed website. Prices not listed. Anticipate increase from £50 half HR/fs. Will call tomorrow and report back.

Offline Doormatt

As suspected price increase, now £60 half hour but still £100 the hour, includes jacuzzi if you fancy it, I don't, and only one girl this week, but told two next week.  :drinks: hopefully the tiny price increase is enough to attract a new wave of hotties. They have quite a tired old team currently/historically.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 09:33:50 pm by Doormatt »

Offline sunbunny

Used to be a favourite haunt because it's just down the road but I haven't been since well before the various lockdowns. I don't mind the more "experienced" ladies and I've had some fun time there. It will be interesting to see if there's much of a staff change.

Offline CharliePepp

having had some ropey experiences and once on the way out meeting a punter coming in that looked like a Tramp i've vowed to never go back here.
Banned reason: Boundary pushing twat.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Stiltskin

having had some ropey experiences and once on the way out meeting a punter coming in that looked like a Tramp i've vowed to never go back here.

Well, it was nice meeting you, albeit briefly. :(

Offline fastcar669

Another girl has appeared on the website, anyone hard a visit yet ?

Offline webpunter

Thankfully its far enuf away to be out of temptation
Did a review on here summer 2015 & i can still remember the poor aspects
A decent R&T b2b HJ session tho
The jacuzzi is no go area unless you want a chance to catch Legionnaires' disease

Offline fastcar669

Thankfully its far enuf away to be out of temptation
Did a review on here summer 2015 & i can still remember the poor aspects
A decent R&T b2b HJ session tho
The jacuzzi is no go area unless you want a chance to catch Legionnaires' disease

Not to keen on the "Human Soup" bowl  :vomit: