Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Straight to the top of the hot list! KinkyKayee. Ashford Kent  (Read 2244 times)

Offline rockstar

I cant believe I have not seen KinkyKayee's profile before but as soon as its safe to do so, I am having an hours worth. She looks stunning !

External Link/Members Only

Offline Sparta Prada

Always better if you post the link containing the AW ID so the link to previous UKP reviews shows under the post, though the count feature is still to be fixed.

She has 8 positive reviews on UKP at the time of this post.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 06:47:06 am by Sparta Prada »

Offline workinallweek

Always better if you post the link containing the AW ID so the link to previous UKP reviews shows under the post, though the count feature is still to be fixed.

She has 8 positive reviews on UKP at the time of this post.

nice girl  but im struggling with the lack of a full on snog session    if that was in i would be back in a flash 
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline DrConners

Yeah, she looks nice - Bear in mind she is a cuckholding whore. Not a problem for some punters I guess, so just saying.

Here is her & her husbands profile :

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Fuzzyduck

She does look nice and from her reviews it seems she provides a good service. The lack of FK is fair enough but £30 extra for lip kissing is taking the piss IMO. Not a destination punt.

Offline MrMatrix

She does look nice and from her reviews it seems she provides a good service. The lack of FK is fair enough but £30 extra for lip kissing is taking the piss IMO. Not a destination punt.
Im with you FD. I've walked in the past when an SP has said FK is another £30. :dash:

I dont get the fact the hubby is OK with all this. I mean if you love someone why would you be ok with me comiing along and having a  fuck- unless of course they are desperate for the money.

Takes all types I guess- not the first time I've cum across this either :unknown:

Offline Fuzzyduck

I dont get the fact the hubby is OK with all this. I mean if you love someone why would you be ok with me comiing along and having a  fuck- unless of course they are desperate for the money.

Takes all types I guess- not the first time I've cum across this either :unknown:

Some SPs are part of swinging couples who openly fuck other people. One SP told me she did it for the thrill of being paid to do something she genuinely enjoyed doing (fucking strangers) and got off on the hubby telling her that he fucked someone else.

Offline CockMonster

I've seen her profile many times but never taken the plunge, never saw the cuck profile though so thanks for the info.

I used to work in that area and I recognise him, pretty sure I know him.  So weird.  Definitely would consider a cuck session with him watching considering that I know him. 

I wonder if it would be a problem? we weren't close or anything.

Offline workinallweek

Im with you FD. I've walked in the past when an SP has said FK is another £30. :dash:

having been there she is a good nice sp (apart from the snogging)  we talked about her other half and he has always been into guys so likes to share her to get guys maybe (who knows )  the place has some expensive bits in it and her clothes have the right labels (well the lingerie does )  so cant see its a cash thing   and she does get into the action so  :unknown:

Offline MrMatrix

having been there she is a good nice sp (apart from the snogging)  we talked about her other half and he has always been into guys so likes to share her to get guys maybe (who knows )  the place has some expensive bits in it and her clothes have the right labels (well the lingerie does )  so cant see its a cash thing   and she does get into the action so  :unknown:
This is becoming more intrigueing by each post :thumbsup:

Offline workinallweek

This is becoming more intrigueing by each post :thumbsup:

she is good looking  nice  and  enjoys the meet  but the no snog  (just light kissing )  really ruins the punt  . i see a rom every now and then but she never cums  great service on me but that ruins an otherwise perfect punt   . same with the kissing from kayee  .  maybe i should take the rom to kent  :angelgirl:

Offline MrMatrix

she is good looking  nice  and  enjoys the meet  but the no snog  (just light kissing )  really ruins the punt  . i see a rom every now and then but she never cums  great service on me but that ruins an otherwise perfect punt   . same with the kissing from kayee  .  maybe i should take the rom to kent  :angelgirl:
Im with you on this WAW, its kinda essential foreplay really. I've walked before now if FK isnt involved or they surprise me with, yes its another £30 for FK. You just know you wont get the service if they charge.

Offline workinallweek

Im with you on this WAW, its kinda essential foreplay really. I've walked before now if FK isnt involved or they surprise me with, yes its another £30 for FK. You just know you wont get the service if they charge.

not really french kiss either    such a shame