Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Young thai 1 ,Portsmouth touring  (Read 959 times)

Leonel420

Wanted to try this asian girl for a while since her profile looked promising

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Via text ,quick reply ,arranged at short notice

the girl: Certainly the one in pic,but she if definitely way older

Meeting: Arranged at short notice,arrived in time and she buzzed me in.The usual Asian punting apartment with multiple WGs by the looks .Dont be deceived by the pics in her profile,
she looks a lot different ,older and bigger.Not that friendly or chatty.She only replied to my questions and i felt uncomfortable with the lack of conversation.
Cloths came off and and she gave me a covered blowjob,which was really pathetic as she kept wiping her mouth in every two seconds ,so i asked her to stop and moved on to sex .Doggie followed by missionary and finished the punt somehow.Zero effort from her side to engage in any sort of conversation or dirty talk .i booked for half an hour but left after 20 minutes.
In conclusion one of the worst  punt i ever had,the closest i can remember is Raluka who used to work in  Southampton who has similar attitude.

Offline DrConners

I see your a relatively new member here Leo, you can always check on UKP for any previous mentions of a WG by adding a profiles AW ID number into the search box top right (if you weren't already aware).

It would have shown this girl has a bunch of negative & neutral reviews - Might have helped you save your cash & time.

Better luck next time  :hi:

Leonel420

I see your a relatively new member here Leo, you can always check on UKP for any previous mentions of a WG by adding a profiles AW ID number into the search box top right (if you weren't already aware).

It would have shown this girl has a bunch of negative & neutral reviews - Might have helped you save your cash & time.

Better luck next time  :hi:
lesson learned  :(

Offline old_monk01

She was using same profile pic in 2011-12. I am sure they are 10 years old overall.

Offline drex

how long ago was this? i thought they had stopped working from that apartment near the dockyard (you hardly ever see any of the asian girls with real/semi pictures turn up in pompy these days).

Offline DrConners

how long ago was this? i thought they had stopped working from that apartment near the dockyard (you hardly ever see any of the asian girls with real/semi pictures turn up in pompy these days).

We won't get an answer from the OP - A rejoiner by the looks of it  :unknown:

Offline willis50

They still work from the block near the dockyard, not been for a while as most disappointing on last visits