Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gambia - any experiences?  (Read 137253 times)

Online webpunter

you will be chasing your flipflop down the road

Heaven forbid wearing flip flops WTF  :dash:
Have a look for some sliders for your next trip
What are you like ?  :rolleyes:

Online Houngan

Haha i do wear slides yes. But same thing applys I'd be chasing it down the road floating away.

Online Houngan

So I'm back in Gambia during off season.... It's obviously a little quieter but I went to reos last night and it was full of beautiful young single girls. They are saying time in is currently closed....

Unfortunately I was with the Nigerian girl I met last time so I didn't get any numbers but had plenty of smiles and looks at the bar... But having a great time so far as her sex drive is insane to be honest. But time for pastures new on Saturday as she's back working again.

Online stampjones

Cheers H - definitely interesting to see how it will be now the season is done

Online webpunter

So I'm back in Gambia during off season.... It's obviously a little quieter but I went to reos last night and it was full of beautiful young single girls. They are saying time in is currently closed....

Unfortunately I was with the Nigerian girl I met last time so I didn't get any numbers but had plenty of smiles and looks at the bar... But having a great time so far as her sex drive is insane to be honest. But time for pastures new on Saturday as she's back working again.

Another shitty day in TG  ;)

Online Houngan

Yep there is definitely a LOT of single girls around at night. As soon as it's 10 to 11pm they seem to come out and are heading to reos and the other places nearby. Normally in groups though like 3 to 4 at a time so not sure if there just partying or looking for guys.

I think I've pretty much settled that my next trip is going to be Malaysia (some of it will be looking at girls, some tourism) and after that possibly Gambia or Ghana or Mombasa.... But not sure which one yet... But as for now I'm gonna make the most of it here. There's definitely a lot less white tourists here although still bumping into a few.