Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milton keynes  (Read 1248 times)

Offline Badvicar

Where is Milton Keynes? I know AW thinks it is in the south east but punters here obviously disagree. MK is anywhere between 4 and 7 junctions northbound on the M1 from my parish, yet I'm apparently not south east. Posters often use the eastern board to review MK ladies as it's obviously more intuitive but others use south east. Personally I don't always spend too long looking at SE boards but realise now I might be missing some MK gems. Today  read 2-3 reviews on both boards for  the same establishment. I personally like seeing MK reviews here. What do you gents think about MK?

Offline Deanomarco

As we are so AW focussed on here I think it makes more sense for reviews to go on the south east board, in line with The AW geography. I do wish I could pick up some work over that way, MK seems to be one of the best areas for punting outside of London.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 07:27:59 pm by Deanomarco »

MrXYZ987

Thought there was some guide on here that says our regions are aligned with AW, think it's also how the country is divvied up regionally.

Personally think it's nuts that the A1M corridor is in E Anglia, but geographically more S E region than MK which is loads further north

The lord moves in mysterious ways, or Slartibartfast got it well wrong.

vt

Yes, I know the feeling...I have to keep an eye on SE, East & London boards as parts of each fall in my punt scanning radius.

We generally follow AW regions on here which put Bucks & MK in SE, but Beds & Herts in the East (Anglia), so MK sits right next to the boundary and I've seen MK reviews on both boards.

The SE covers such a wide area on 3 sides of London, it definitely needs locations in the titles of reviews as a punter from Surrey is unlikely to want to travel to MK...or Ramsgate...or the Isle of Wight!  :wacko:

Offline Badvicar

Would county reviews make more sense?

vt

Would county reviews make more sense?

Not sure if it would help...it would just multiply the number of boards most of us would need to check. I've punted in at least 6 counties, more if you include London boroughs.

I guess following the AW regional boundaries makes the most sense as that is the UK's largest prostitution directory and this is the largest punting review site. The lines have to be drawn somewhere. I guess the majority of punters who live in the major population centres are well catered for within their areas, just us guys who live out in the punting deserts have to cast our nets wider.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 10:33:23 pm by vt »

Offline BeetleJames

A sticky post at the top of each board saying which counties it covered would do the trick.  Would let people know where to post and where to read

Offline Billy no mates

Yes, I know the feeling...I have to keep an eye on SE, East & London boards as parts of each fall in my punt scanning radius.

Exactly the same for me, coming from Watford. However I don't really mind, as I visit the site every day almost, so there isn't pages and pages to catch up on.