Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JeJe touring in Cambridge  (Read 948 times)

bobbles1945

Sexy Thai jeje (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) met in an apartment in Cambridge for 30min –place adequate for purpose. JeJe is a tiny pretty milfy Thai with nice firm boobs and suckable nipples-her profile pictures are accurate.

Started off with a massage with oil which was good fairly firm but pleasant but the ball attention and tickling which I was hoping for did not materialize. Then turned over and she worked my cock and allowed me to fondle and suck her breasts-then some OW-nothing special (she said OWO was an extra £20), I wanted to eat her pussy but she said she had just finished her period-but anyway I don’t think it was on the agenda-she told me it was unhealthy. Dont think FK was on the agenda certainly no kissing offered.

Then she rode me cowgirl but did not allow deep penetration so we swapped to missionary and after some vigorous pumping and she sucking my nipples I came. All over in under 30 min so cleaned up and left.
My mother always said if you cant say something nice best not to say anything-but in the interest of TOFTT at UKP I found it all together a rather mechanical performance and not one I would repeat but YMMV.

petersellers