Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LoveySina - Colchester  (Read 1890 times)

Offline onepopwunda

External Link/Members Only

Just 1 field review, some feedback but nothing on here. Anyone got any feedback on this WG.

Could this be yet another excellent Romanian in Colchester, we are truly blessed  :yahoo:

Offline madeinwales56

Whether intentionally or not you post comes over as blatant touting of this girl. Maybe we'll put it down to over exuberance, eh?

Offline GoldenLeaf

Whether intentionally or not you post comes over as blatant touting of this girl. Maybe we'll put it down to over exuberance, eh?

Guess he lives in Colchester and thinks we're blessed, I live local and think the local Roms are better than Roms I've tried elsewhere.

As for the girl, she's come up in my searches a lot and been on my HL too but never made a booking, maybe one day. Would be nice if you could TOFTT  ;)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 02:11:02 pm by GoldenLeaf »

Offline Students Notebook

Guess he lives in Colchester and thinks we're blessed, I live local and think the local Roms are better than Roms I've tried elsewhere.

As for the girl, she's come up in my searches a lot and been on my HL too but never made a booking, maybe one day. Would be nice if you could TOFTT  ;)

Hi Golden Leaf, (reminds me of when I used to smoke).
I've seen her. She used to be called Shine Pearl and when she closed her AW profile she had f/b of 60.

When I went to see ISSA (NOT Izza) , Sina had just started a new profile and I asked Issa (A) if she knew her and (B) if it was the same girl. Yes  to both.

Nice girl, not much to tell. Easy parking, clean/safe and shoes off at the door.  It's hard to tell from the pics but I think it's the same girl. Certainly the pics that were there when she started up for the 2nd time were her.

Does that help ?

SN

Offline GoldenLeaf

Hi Golden Leaf, (reminds me of when I used to smoke).
I've seen her. She used to be called Shine Pearl and when she closed her AW profile she had f/b of 60.

When I went to see ISSA (NOT Izza) , Sina had just started a new profile and I asked Issa (A) if she knew her and (B) if it was the same girl. Yes  to both.

Nice girl, not much to tell. Easy parking, clean/safe and shoes off at the door.  It's hard to tell from the pics but I think it's the same girl. Certainly the pics that were there when she started up for the 2nd time were her.

Does that help ?

SN

Out of interest was she working from a place off Maldon Road?

Offline Students Notebook

Yes.
New build block of flats.

SN

Offline GoldenLeaf

Yes.
New build block of flats.

SN

Like you I couldn't be sure as her pics are different from her old profile, I'm now 90% sure I've seen her, think she was my first punt!

Offline onepopwunda

not in the least, i'm asking a question, how can that be touting ????

SzabHB

I've seen Sina three times now. She was my first punt so I have a soft spot. She seems to regularly move between Colchester and Bristol. Nice and friendly, clean an discrete place. Had a good chat with her afterwards too.

Offline GoldenLeaf

I've seen Sina three times now. She was my first punt so I have a soft spot. She seems to regularly move between Colchester and Bristol. Nice and friendly, clean an discrete place. Had a good chat with her afterwards too.

Shine pearl was her old AW name, you touted her on her in 2014, then your second post is touting her again.  :dash:  :dash:
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 07:44:55 am by GoldenLeaf »

SzabHB

Shine pearl was her old AW name, you touted her on her in 2014, then your second post is touting her again.  :dash:  :dash:

Well done for looking at someone's profile. What's your point? I'm stating a fact.