Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maintenance in a pro$$ies house for a free punt?  (Read 1441 times)

Offline GoldenLeaf

I post this in EA board because this happened in EA..

Wondered what anyones thoughts were on this?

A independent Rom I saw yesterday had a problem in her house, a electric heater had been ripped off the wall, she asked if I could fix it and said she would give me 30 mins for free the next day.. so I thought about it for all of 2 seconds and agreed.

Today came and I turned up with 4 raw plugs and 4 screws.. I took the old small raw plugs out and put the bigger ones in due to hole size increased cos it'd been ripped off the wall, then screwed 4 new screws in, 2 minute job. Lovely. She thanked me profusely and off we went.

She's well aware of ukp and asked me not to link her and state that I fixed her heater because a punter ripped it off the wall in anger? Her words.

Didn't know what to think of it, after the punt I walked down the road laughing and couldn't believe my luck. Would everyone do the same or shouldn't I have got involved?

Offline Badvicar

I would say fair play to you. You obviously have a trade/skill or good diy skills. Your skills for half hour sounds fair, maybe a better deal for her as you have travel expenses on top of work done. Self employed good job, fitting in with full-time job, excellent work.

Offline Badvicar

There probably will ensue questions of who she is and who the naughty heater vandal is.

vw

She offered so no problem IMHO, everyone left happy !

I heard some prossies give badvicar free punts for praying for their souls !

Offline GoldenLeaf

vicar, she told me their AW name, he's left a lot of feedback for girls in Colchester over the last couple years.

VW, cracked me up a little not gonna lie

I couldn't help but feel a little guilty about it, but think about what BV said I dint anymore. Suppose she would of lout her deposit presuming she rents which is probably more than a 30 minute punt

Offline GoldenLeaf

vicar, she told me their AW name, he's left a lot of feedback for girls in Colchester over the last couple years.

VW, cracked me up a little not gonna lie

I couldn't help but feel a little guilty about it, but thinking about what BV said I dont anymore. Suppose she would of lout her deposit presuming she rents which is probably more than a 30 minute punt

Offline GoldenLeaf

Ffs, thought I was editing my post not quoting it. I'm not RRR I swear!!

Offline Badvicar

She offered so no problem IMHO, everyone left happy !

I heard some prossies give badvicar free punts for praying for their souls !

And my holy water.

Offline Deanomarco

Fair play to you GL! You should have bartered and gone for the full hour  :D

Let's face it if she'd got a man from the yellow pages round she would have lost at least half a days trade whilst waiting for someone to come to fix it. so everyone's a winner!

Offline Leicestergent100

I had an English WG in cov ask me something similar.  After a punt got chatting and she pointed out that half the lights in her and her mums house (the punt venue) weren't working after she slammed a door in an argument with her mum.  Given my trade (no prizes for guessing) I mentioned that was something I could probably sort.  One thing led to another and an arrangement was discussed. 

I didn't see it through tho... She was an average punt, nice enough girl and good looking but extra extra vanilla... Plus the house was Victorian so it was a no brainer that the electrics would be a bastard to sort so I never followed it up after the initial discussion ha.

But yeah I would do that.. And actually thinking back years ago I got myself 2 x 1 hour meets for swapping a WGs troublesome fuse wire trips to Circuit breaker trips.. 10 min job but I explained the circuit breakers were very expensive (were they fuck ha). 

Can't beat that feeling of value haha

Offline Wilson85

I wouldn't mind doing payment in kind jobs.
Seen afew small jobs that I could have done whlist punting, and have given advice about potential work to a prossie who asked.

Offline GoldenLeaf

I had an English WG in cov ask me something similar.  After a punt got chatting and she pointed out that half the lights in her and her mums house (the punt venue) weren't working after she slammed a door in an argument with her mum.  Given my trade (no prizes for guessing) I mentioned that was something I could probably sort.  One thing led to another and an arrangement was discussed. 

I didn't see it through tho... She was an average punt, nice enough girl and good looking but extra extra vanilla... Plus the house was Victorian so it was a no brainer that the electrics would be a bastard to sort so I never followed it up after the initial discussion ha.

But yeah I would do that.. And actually thinking back years ago I got myself 2 x 1 hour meets for swapping a WGs troublesome fuse wire trips to Circuit breaker trips.. 10 min job but I explained the circuit breakers were very expensive (were they fuck ha). 

Can't beat that feeling of value haha

Nice one Leicester, so you'd have done it if the girl was above average? Tbf the rom I saw was, no extras and good service etc so that's why I took her up. At the end of the day if she tries to fuck me off after the job I've only lost a couple of screws and raw plugs

Offline GoldenLeaf

I wouldn't mind doing payment in kind jobs.
Seen afew small jobs that I could have done whlist punting, and have given advice about potential work to a prossie who asked.

Let's face it we've all been to places that could do with a little spruce up.
If it was acceptable I'd put a ad in the gazette  :D
"Handy man paid in sex"
What trade gets upward of 100ph?  :lol:

Offline Zeusthedoc

A friend of mine who used to punt in a popular flat in Enfield told me that he used to get house fee waived for helping the madam out with AW (registering etc). This was a fair few years ago. He was a really frequent visitor. Him and a friend would apparently spend 5/6 hours hanging out in the flat and just go to a room with a girl when they felt like it. Apparently 'those were the days'

Offline tarkus

Am I the only one wondering what made a punter so angry that he ripped a heater off her wall?  :)

Offline GoldenLeaf

Am I the only one wondering what made a punter so angry that he ripped a heater off her wall?  :)
"He were crazy man"
But thinking about it I kinda wanna know, will try and get it out of her when I return

Offline itk

Ffs, thought I was editing my post not quoting it. I'm not RRR I swear!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline itk

A friend of mine who used to punt in a popular flat in Enfield told me that he used to get house fee waived for helping the madam out with AW (registering etc). This was a fair few years ago. He was a really frequent visitor. Him and a friend would apparently spend 5/6 hours hanging out in the flat and just go to a room with a girl when they felt like it. Apparently 'those were the days'

Very similar experience many years ago. Was in the 1990's and myself and 2 mates had seen a WG a few times before, and it got the point we would turn up at her flat and have a few drinks and piss about on the PlayStation before going ahead with the punt. Can't remember her name but she was Greek and had fantastic tits

Offline Mabbsey

Great story made even better by the fact you're clearly not a professional yourself....it's "rawl" plugs  :thumbsup:

Neal69

An electric heater fell off the wall when I was banging someone the other night.

The screws and rawlplugs looked new too.  :wacko:

N

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
An electric heater fell off the wall when I was banging someone the other night.

N

Must have been Handy Andy, the dodgy cowboy handyman!!!   :lol:

Offline GoldenLeaf

Great story made even better by the fact you're clearly not a professional yourself....it's "rawl" plugs  :thumbsup:

What a brilliant first post in 5 months of membership   :thumbsup:

Deffo not a professional, didn't know putting a couple brackets on was a profession lol

Offline GoldenLeaf

N

Shit I told her to leave me feedback on trust a trader too!!

Offline Wilson85

I didn't say anything about that as he's probably a plumber, so not his fault.

:P