Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Debi Diamond : aka Karina  (Read 889 times)

6 review(s) for Cristinnee (3 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Aramis

Saw Karina in feb
External Link/Members Only
Now Debi Diamond in Bath.

£50 1/2 hr incall
Overall 7/10

Location. City centre hotel Bristol (in feb)
Wanted a quick and easy dirty punt and this girl delivered IMHO.

Don't usually even think about Romanians but for this price was geared up for an emotionless dirty punt with a shifty but sexy girl. Got all of that and more!
Looks 7/10 - exactly like her photos
Body 7/10 - she's got all the right parts, lovely ass, handful of soft natural tits, slim waste
Service 8/10
So I know theres's no DFK or FK on the menu but for a 30 minute punt all I wanted to do was whizz round as many positions as possible and she didn't disappoint.
Started with a very nice slow OWO, moved into 69 and the then the best part of the punt, a reverse cowgirl which she executes perfectly : watching her arse pumping up and down was a sight to behold. Then I fucker her doggie. She has a perfect ass for this. Then more 69 and I rimmed her which she giggled with pleasure with.
Moved into RO with fingers which was a little bit quiet but I wasnt complaining.
Next into mish for a fantastic pop.

Overall £50 for all of that fun, I can forego a lot of trimmings.

Negatives : she tried to hurry me up at 20 mins - I asked her to check the time and she said another 10 mins which meant we had time for 3 more positions !
No kissing which for some is a deal breaker.
No conversation which is fine, I wasn't there for a chin wag.
But a damn fine punt which I still remember now watching her arse pumping my cock jn reverse cowgirl. That's the best one of those I've had yet.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 02:46:04 pm by Aramis »