Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little_louise Bristol  (Read 908 times)

7 review(s) for Little_Louise (4 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Darkside1984

Comms.

Mostly been alright.

The girl

I dont know

The meet

Not really sure. 
I've been cancelled on the organised day now 5 times in about 4 weeks. First she was concerned because I was a new client. Verified myself, booked me in......then cancelled on the day

Then booked again. All good. Cancer on the day again

Booked again.......cancelled on the day as it was "that time of the month"

Re booked.... re cancelled.

Asked about slots for yesterday. Gave me a 2.30pm due to a cancellation. Then cancelled. Said I could see her today between 3and 6. Requested 3om. No reply. I sent another text today to confirm. No reply.

I have quit with this one despite being excited about seeing her.

Offline B4bcock

Did similar to me, some time ago.   I spoke to her on the phone and all was nice and friendly.     I then arranged by text one of her hotel meets for a Sunday afternoon.   On the Sunday morning I sent a text to confirm and get postcode but got no reply.  Fired off a couple more texts during the morning and finally got a reply at lunchtime saying she wasn't feeling well and not seeing anybody that day.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 05:52:21 pm by B4bcock »

Offline Jeremy

Shame, I had my eye on this one. Note the message at the top of her profile about short notice bookings, and not to hurl abuse at her for it - all that indicates to me is she lets people down on a regular basis.

Offline thenicz

I have seen Louise or Donna as she used to be called many times over the years. When I first met her in Fishponds Bristol about 20 years ago, it was easy to arrange afternoon bookings, as she worked every day. Her first move out to Portishead brought with it difficulties but I did get to see her a couple of times. Then she moved to Sea Mills all was well until about two maybe three years ago when I think a neighbour reported her for using a council house for a buisness. Unperturbed I kept trying to see her as she is very good at what she does. Sadly the last three or four attempted meets I have tried to arrange have also been cancelled at the last minute. I know she has another job, I imagine this is one of the reasons she gets into problems with her bookings, you'd have thought after being used to the money (probably a couple of hundred per day, every day) to virtually nothing must put a downer on her performances
Banned reason: Undesirable, proud of having sexual relations with his under age niece
Banned by: daviemac