Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elegant Show Girl - Bristol  (Read 3677 times)

15 review(s) for Elegant Show Girl (12 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Hill

I noticed Elegant Show Girl based in Plymouth was touring Bristol last week.  Messaged her and she was busy but managed to get a time for the following evening in a Hotel close to Temple Meads.  Comms no issue and managed to get into the hotel and room with no fuss.  She left the door ajar and was standing at the end of the room wearing very little.

She’s got a cracking body, tattoos, small pert breasts with pierced nipples and clit. Says she’s late twenty’s which is about right I would say. Her photo gallery is bang on.

I put the money on the sideboard and I never saw her check it once.  Straight into DFK and onto the bed for OWO on me and finished in her mouth and face and she didn’t break eye contact once.  Didn’t swallow so a quick drop to bathroom followed and we both cleaned up.

A quick massage and a chat before onto round 2.  This time sex in various positions before off with the bag, more OWO and finished in her mouth again.

More chatting and DFK followed.  She’s very experienced and has a bag full of toys to play with.  She even demonstrated one of her toys and squirted which was a first for me.

Anal was on offer which I wanted to try but I was spent. After some cuddling I chipped off.  Bang on the hour.

£100 for 1 hour for an English girl was good value for money in my opinion and would see her again.  She said she’s planning on returning to Bristol soon.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 07:09:20 pm by Hill »

Offline Crackpot11

She sounds great - a number of people on here keep banging on about her being a swinger and offering bb in the past. It categorically states not on profile so I would suggest that it is safe to proceed now.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 07:35:30 pm by Crackpot11 »

Offline fluffer

She looks like she's got a super hot body.
What's she like facially?

Offline HawkG

She looks like she's got a super hot body.
What's she like facially?

You can see most of her face in the public gallery. And, iirc, the rest of it in the private one.

Offline Jamandcream

She is a good looking girl with a lovely tight pussy have not had her ass yet saving that for another trip to Plymouth

Offline Hill

She’s does swingers and bukakkes, thinking about it, I don’t imagine there’s much she hasn’t done.  She said she doesn’t do BB, and gets tested regularly. I believed her, but as with all working girls, who really knows.  Facially she’s attractive, and her body was cracking.

Offline Mr_Pink

I have seen her loads in Plymouth always a good experience and up for anything... Never been offered BB or hinted at it. Good review pal.

Offline HawkG

She _used to_ do BB, and was quite open about it.

I assume she's right in saying she doesn't any more.