Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Jane 999 - Bristol  (Read 1789 times)

21 review(s) for Sweet Jane 999 (19 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Spiceoflife

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 minutes - £70

Saw her two weeks ago. This was actually my plan c after not getting responses to texts, from two others. She was on my hot list and it turned out very well.

Comms
Rang her (her preference as stated on profile) and no problem arranging a half hour booking 40 minutes later. Texted me address and I confirmed. Texted on arrival and she rang me to guide me to flat.

Flat near three lamps. Functional and clean enough but have been in better. Didn't use bathroom as had just showered.

Girl
Hidden behind door but as she closed it she stepped out and looked gorgeous. The girl in the photos, which are very accurate, British born Chinese with a bit of an accent. 30 years old, size 8, black hair with lighter streaks. Dressed in black lingerie and holds ups. Friendly and welcoming. Offered drink and shower. Went to room, sorted out cash and got ready. She returned quickly.

Meet
I'd confirmed DFK, OWO and RO in text as says at discretion. Told all included and they were.
Started with kissing exploring, stroking and general warm up. Told no fingering - which is not listed. Outside OK. Fairly vanilla punt but that's fine by me. Prolonged owo was excellent, slow and sensual as requested. She will adjust to requests. Attention to balls too.
Bit by bit her clothes came off to reveal a fab, curvy and toned body. Exactly as photos. Size 8, and very perky, decent size (D ish) boobs. No tatts that I saw.
Pace was very relaxed and no rushing at all. More kissing, RO which was great. Shaved and very fresh, neat and aesthetically perfect - IMO. No fake orgasm but she did genuinely seem to enjoy it and the sex that followed, after a bit more owo.
Several positions as requested and happy to oblige with my requests. Perfect bum for doggy. Very tight and I had to stop a couple of times to prevent an early finish. Upon completion we lay there for a while chatting: she does like to chat but so do I. No rush to get me out and it was me who suggested I should make a move. Left 35 minutes after arriving.

Conclusion
Excellent GFE which is what I prefer. All very natural and relaxed. I will certainly return.

Pros
Great body; flawless, soft, smooth, pale skin; no tatts. Very natural and non formulaic. Went with the flow.

Cons
No fingering but I knew about that and not a deal breaker. No wet wipes, more a niggle really.