Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucieme - Camelford  (Read 518 times)

3 review(s) for lucie-sweet-lips (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sensualencounter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour for £150

I see she's changed her name to something weird since I saw her. Anyway, comms were good by aw email up to booking and then text for the final descent.

Saw her in her home, quiet cul de sac in an estate. Parked up a little way away as otherwise it would have been a bit obvious and she warned me of curtain twitchers. I wasn't worried as not from the area.

Looks - very slim, small boobs with nice nips, dark curly hair, I'd guess at around 45. Good body, nice and firm for her age. Not a stunner to look at but not repulsive in any way. She was very friendly in a slightly shy way which made her quite cute. It really felt like fucking someone's missus whilst he was out at work.

Up to the bedroom, had some good FK and sometimes DFK and this is where she started to really turn me on as she quietly said stuff like "I want to suck your cock" and other dirty things. It was said in an innocent, slightly shy way and it got me rock hard. Before I let her though I had a good suck on her nips and undressed her and give her a good fingering whilst kissing her, which she really enjoyed and got nice and wet.

Then she started OWO, me sitting on the edge of the bed and her kneeling on the floor. It was good, nice and varied in depth and suction with some ball licking and sucking and she was telling me how she loved sucking cock and that I could grab her hair. Went for some DT and it was proper nose to belly with the full length lodged in her throat before pulling out and choking. Loads of spit chains from her mouth to my cock.

I then wanted to fuck her before I shot my load (she doesn't do CIM she told me but would love a facial). So got her kneeling on the bed and slipped in from behind. Really nice sight, as she's got a good arse and her arsehole winking up at me. She was really tight too and my cock was properly pulling her pussy out when withdrawing. Lovely sight. Took my time over that and told her that I'd love to fuck her tight arsehole (maybe another time?). Gave her a good pounding and a bit of hair pulling, which she really enjoyed. Shot a really hard load up her from behind and she was really gasping and mentioned how she could feel my cock expanding and pulsing which was horny as fuck.

Had a bit of a recovery before she instigated round 2 by telling me she really wanted to suck me off and receive my hot load over her face. So this was done again on the edge of the bed, with her really going to town with the DT and spit and loads of ball sucking and licking.

As I was getting nearer, she told me to stand up so that I could really cover her face. "Give it to me all over, in my hair all over my face, I love it." That sent me over the edge and I blasted a reasonable amount as requested. A bit like when I came before, it really got her off and she was loving it and commented how hot it was and how it really turned her on.

A tidy up, bit more of a chat and I left a very happy man.

To summarise, she's not exactly my usual type but Cornwall is a punting desert and she was about the only reasonable prospect available. However, I'm so glad I saw her as it was horny as fuck and I'm getting hard just thinking of it, so was a great memory to have. If I was down that way again, then I'd definitely see her again.