Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Evelinne bristol  (Read 899 times)

Offline privatebob

External Link/Members Only
Coms
This punt was last month, arranged the day before i contacted eve by phone and was given post code and told to call when i get there.
Upstairs flat by the traffic lights on lodge causeway
Meet
Eve greeted me at the door with a kiss and took me through to the bedroom. She is shorter than expected but a very pretty woman with all the curves in  the right places. We sorted the paper work 60 for 30 mins. I striped and watched  her undress she took off her bra to release her lovely large tits with a good sized nips. On the bed she gave ow very nice technique until she stopped and said no fingers inside just touching round outside of pussy , well i guess it just a rom thing along with no kissing.
Had eve in mis and cow girl  and finished in doggy while slapping her ass. Would like to have bent her over the bed but as the matterss was just on the floor so that wasnt happening, dont get me wrong it was a good quality matterss it just dont look good on the floor. So cleaned up we  sat on bed  chatted for a bit and said our goodbyes
Summay
Nice girl found her attractive but with the none of this and none of that rules i need to learn the lession no more romanians.