Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JuicyJordanJuggs - Slough  (Read 900 times)

36 review(s) for JUICY JORDANS JUGGS (20 positive, 6 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline TallnHung

The lady:
External Link/Members Only
Well reviewed here.  Massive enhanced and tattoo'd tits.  Decent body but starting to show her age.
Big list on her menu.  Getting towards the end of 50s maybe later.

The short version:
£50 for a Blow n Go with CIM.

The Long version:
I reviewed her years ago and had a decent time.  She seems to have slipped down mosts HL, mine included but I was ultra horny and felt like I needed a filthy BJ.  WHen I saw her profile up I figured I'd give her another shot.
Texted, given location (Slough) and made my way there.
Was greeted at the door with a peck and confirmed a Blowjob with CIM at £50.

Asked for cash and to undress and she left the room to stash it.  Not offered or took a shower.
Onto my back on the bed naked, and she came over, released her massibve tits (still impressive) and started stroking and sucking me.
I knew I dont cum uphill often so let her wqork if for 15 or so minutes.  Not deep but wet and plenty sliding of her lips up and down my cock, flicking of tongue and filthy talk.  Obviously she's well experrienced and I imagine that gets guys off.  Asked to stand as I dont cum lying down unless its really good, stood and she knelt on the bed and went for some more OWO, this time a bit deeper, maybe the angle is better. 
Her tits swinging and eye contact plus being on my feet and I warned her I was going to cum.  Open mouth and I shot a load in there she spat out immediately and she riased herself so the rest hit her tits and neck.  Fine by me, I love decorating tits.
Cleanup and out in 20 minutes.

Would I go back?  Plan C/D for a quickie BJ but nothing more, maybe a titfuck if I was really in the need.
Good value but to be fair there is a reason for that given service, location and the competition I reckon.

Offline jazzyx

Thanks for the review, had met her in Denham many moons ago was thinking about possibly having a revisit will give it a miss.  :drinks: