Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Juicy Jessi - Southampton Tour  (Read 590 times)

13 review(s) for juicy jessi (9 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline TallnHung

The Lady:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Happened Early April, she was on a tour.
She look like her pcitures, expected curves and got them.
Really smiley, doesnt take off clothes completely, probably a bit conscious or her curves.
Decent sized tits, big ass.

The Short version:
£80 for 30 mins.
LFK, Extended OWO, RO, DFK, Mish, Cum on tits and face.

The Long version:
Work took me Eastleigh way again and I was looking for some fun.  Jessi has been on my alternate HL for Plan B/Cs and I felt like some curves.
Texted her, really fast resonse, set a time and told me the location.  Its a hotel off the M3 near Eastleigh which is frequented by girls who play, if you know you know.

Waited in bar for 15 minutes and had a beer and some mints to freshen up afterwards - I'm a genmtleman what can I say!

Was given room number and made my way up.  Magic door and a shortish curvy girl was there.  Definitely Jessi from the pic.
A bit of banter and some giggles and I jumped in the shower after handing over the readies.
Back from the shower and onto the bed for some LFK and whipped her tits out for a suck.  Very responsive nipples and she seems to enjoy it.
Asked me to get rid of the towel, I did and went into some very effective, very wet OWO.  Not deepthroat but good all the same.  This lasted a good 15 minutes.
She asked if I'd like to fuck or just empty my balls all over her.  I said both!  Greedy gentleman.
On with the condom but not before I gave her clit some action that got her very wet and bucking on my tongue. 
Grabbed her knees, opened her up and slipped in, very wet, seemed tight to me and we started to fuck.  First slowly and then more vigorously with her legs up in the air, during this the FK became DFK so she warms to you I guess.  Lasted about 10 minutes before I was ready to cum so off with the bag and between her tits straddling her and I shot a few days worth all over her tits and face and headboard.  No rush to cleanup as I enjoyed my work then back in the shower for a cool down afetr she'd cleaned me up.
Some more banter a peck on the cheek and out at about 35 minutes so no clock watching.

Would I return? Yes as a plan B/C but probably not if I could get some action with another regular in the area.