Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LinaLeigh_24 - Chilwell  (Read 976 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6267407) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline EclipseBlue

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet happened recently in a Hotel in Chilwell popular with touring girls.

£40 Blow & Go with £20 each for OWO and CIM - £80 total.

Comms all by text, fairly quick replies, slight delay once I parked up and I started to worry I'd been bumped, but a couple mins later I got the room number and away I went.

Hides behind the door, and once I'm in the room I am pleased with what I see, petite, young and IMO very facially attractive, would say the stated age of 26 is about right, could pass for younger.

She was dressed in lingerie and had a welcoming attitude, paperwork sorted and I got on the bed.

Nice technique, no ball sucking though, although I didnt specify and was happy to let her do her thing, she had asked that I warn her before I came, which after a few more minutes of her doing her thing I did, she hopped up and into the bathroom to spit and I got dressed, thanked her, and left.

Little bit more than I like to pay for B&G, but overall very happy with the punt.

I would definately return for a longer meet as I would like to explore her properly.

Offline Punterperson1971

Good review for a B&G I thought she was very attractive when I saw her she did let me down again on a return visit where i was left standing around waiting for her but first one was very good