Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gayana - Divas - Knightsbridge (2019)  (Read 862 times)

Offline planeshift.32

Gayana Divas

Link: External Link/Members Only

When: Summer 2019

Cost: £300/1h

Looks are inline with her selfie pictures, I would say she's older than advertised 25y/o, probably closer to 35. Overall not as attractive as I thought. She's very skinny and looks almost a bit undernourished and her boobs were fake and ok done. First impression was a very bubbly girl but very self conscious continuously checking her appearance in the mirror, apparently just been out for all night partying (my meet was at noon). The punt itself was average, OWO and DFK was ok. She kept looking in the mirror correcting her posture for some reason which was a bit off putting. Not sure if her erratic behaviour was due to her night out or other influences. That said she was extremely friendly and we had a good laugh together. For £300 it was not worth it as would expect a great punt with a stunning SP.

Offline hermanmunster

Gayana Divas

Looks are inline with her selfie pictures, I would say she's older than advertised 25y/o, probably closer to 35. Overall not as attractive as I thought. She's very skinny and looks almost a bit undernourished and her boobs were fake and ok done. First impression was a very bubbly girl but very self conscious continuously checking her appearance in the mirror, apparently just been out for all night partying (my meet was at noon). The punt itself was average, OWO and DFK was ok. She kept looking in the mirror correcting her posture for some reason which was a bit off putting. Not sure if her erratic behaviour was due to her night out or other influences. That said she was extremely friendly and we had a good laugh together. For £300 it was not worth it as would expect a great punt with a stunning SP.

I can relate to everything you've said and the age estimate.  A bubbly personality with underlying issues.  It was frustrating that she was so focussed on only having "rich" clients.  At the time I noticed the constant looking in the mirror and thought nothing of it, but so many people seem to mention it.

Online Labomba123

Gayana Divas

i had bad time with her over a year ago and can confirm your issues, BUT no point to review 18months after your punt

Offline Fully Sated

i had bad time with her over a year ago and can confirm your issues, BUT no point to review 18months after your punt

Planeshift, Thanks for posting this, unfortunately, I have had to move it to the Regional discussion board;

4 Reviews.
.....Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)...

Offline Blu007

I had the same weird looking in the mirror when I saw long time ago. Doing poses to impress herself or something. some kind of grandeur

Offline Blu007

Have not seen any new reviews for her on here for a quite a while. I wonder how she is these days in terms of services and other issues. At £350, so must be getting it

Offline RobinBrod

How is it that certain members here don't even query a Diva Russian, charging £350 / hour and with limited options and yet criticise other SPs who are charging £200 p h? It often seems that Diva is above criticism. I know that's not the case as there have been negative and neutral reviews, but for certain punters - we all know who we mean - any Diva SP is perfect.

Offline Malvolio

Up to you whether or not you believe the posts you read on here - with the number of agency touts caught in the past I'd be sceptical of anyone who posts reviews only featuring WGs from one agency.