Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT...?  (Read 3050 times)

Offline TDH82007

Anyone seen/know anything about this lass?

External Link/Members Only

Looks hot but has appeared at the same time as two other Roms. Also a bit wary of her AW reviews. She has 17 but those ‘leaving the review’ don’t have big numbers themselves...

Anyone fancy TOFTT? I might but it’d be on my break from work and if I get mugged I’ll have trouble explaining it to the gaffer...😂
Banned reason: undesirable boundary pusher
Banned by: daviemac

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You're concerned you may get mugged but want someone else to risk it on your behalf.   :unknown:

Offline MME

Personally speaking, Roms have a very bad write up on here, however I'm sure out of every ten there will always be one decent one - however that are reams of decent well reviewed girls in the area so I'd be going for those first.

To counter the above, she's likely to have been back home for Christmas / New Year so will be relatively 'fresh' having just come back to 'work' so the timing of that may be in your favour.

TOFTT and let us know how you get on - the worst that can happen is a B&S or being charged for 'extras' or having a shit punt in general. The best that can happen? An excellent punt!

As for getting mugged? I know you were joking there but if it happens at least it'll make compelling viewing in the review!  :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

You're concerned you may get mugged but want someone else to risk it on your behalf.   :unknown:

I think that's friggin "Excellent" Logic, DM................................  :sarcastic:         :dash: :dash:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline TDH82007

That was just a joke, lads. Settle down. Obviously I don’t want anyone to get hurt 🙄

Offline TDH82007

Personally speaking, Roms have a very bad write up on here, however I'm sure out of every ten there will always be one decent one - however that are reams of decent well reviewed girls in the area so I'd be going for those first.

To counter the above, she's likely to have been back home for Christmas / New Year so will be relatively 'fresh' having just come back to 'work' so the timing of that may be in your favour.

TOFTT and let us know how you get on - the worst that can happen is a B&S or being charged for 'extras' or having a shit punt in general. The best that can happen? An excellent punt!

As for getting mugged? I know you were joking there but if it happens at least it'll make compelling viewing in the review!  :hi:

Yea that’s what I was thinking. I know Roms (deservedly) have a bad rep but the horn is clouding my judgement haha. Appreciate the advice though, cheers.

Offline MME

Yea that’s what I was thinking. I know Roms (deservedly) have a bad rep but the horn is clouding my judgement haha. Appreciate the advice though, cheers.

Well, get it PUMPED then and report back asap so we can all have a go...  :yahoo:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
That was just a joke, lads. Settle down. Obviously I don’t want anyone to get hurt 🙄
More than one way to be 'mugged', or at least paying for services not delivered or a crap punt can feel like being mugged. 

Offline MME

More than one way to be 'mugged', or at least paying for services not delivered or a crap punt can feel like being mugged.

Good point there Macster.! In that case I’ve been mugged a few times myself. It’s the punters remorse I feel afterwards that’s the toughest part.

Offline waynekerr600

Anyone fancy TOFTT? I might but it’d be on my break from work and if I get mugged I’ll have trouble explaining it to the gaffer...😂

I look after your wallet when you go on the punt just in case you get turned over  :thumbsup:

Offline Desperate Dan

When you look at who has left those 17 reviews then again at other girls they have reviewed they just all happen to be Roms, every single one of them!

Either there is a lot of Rom loving punters visited this lass or they might just be all fake reviews left from a pimp trying to drum up some business.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 06:45:56 pm by Desperate Dan »

Offline tynetunnel

“Teen Slut” is aged 22? I wonder what other lies and exaggerations may be lurking ...  :unknown:

Let us know how you get on OP  :hi:

Offline shaft10

A Also a bit wary of her AW reviews. She has 17 but those ‘leaving the review’ don’t have big numbers themselves...

I'd be very wary as most of her AW reviewers last punt was with 'JenniferHornny Bitch' so it looks like multiple profiles to give themselves feedback ..

Offline MME

Just took another look at this profile and she’s now listed as a barebacker.

Hopefully the OP didn’t manage to go ahead with the punt.

Offline Sar-Major

Just took another look at this profile and she’s now listed as a barebacker.

Hopefully the OP didn’t manage to go ahead with the punt.

BUT she doesn't do "Un-Protected Sex" MME................................  :scare:   :sarcastic:  :sarcastic:  :sarcastic:

Like you say NOT the best thing to find on a profile, after it been talked about.  :scare:

As you say lets hope the Op has either seen this on her profile and/or not made the booking yet and reads this.   :thumbsup:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline MME

BUT she doesn't do "Un-Protected Sex" MME................................  :scare:   :sarcastic:  :sarcastic:  :sarcastic:

Like you say NOT the best thing to find on a profile, after it been talked about.  :scare:

As you say lets hope the Op has either seen this on her profile and/or not made the booking yet and reads this.   :thumbsup:

It wasn't on when I viewed the profile originally so must've been a later addition, otherwise I'd have commented on it.. Here's hoping OP found another rental pussy instead!

Offline TDH82007

I threw caution to the wind and decided against it, which looks like it was the right decision! Sadly still haven’t managed to line up a punt yet. Hoping for one next week. Here’s hoping big tits are the order of the day at some point!

Offline TDH82007

Thanks for all the help and advice though, fellas.

Offline Disco dave

Anyone fancy this one...

For £140 i could get a year subsciption to national geographic and see birds fitter than her.

Offline Sar-Major

Anyone fancy this one...

Another one of DM's "Beauties"...................................  :lol:    :lol:    :lol:

Offline The Outsider

Anyone fancy this one...

Looks like an honest profile and untouched photos.  Isn't that something we should be supporting?  :bomb: ;)

Online maxxblue

Looks like an honest profile and untouched photos.  Isn't that something we should be supporting?  :bomb: ;)

I was about to comment on how she should probably remain untouched, but then saw her 99 reviews - WTF  :scare:

Offline Fragilehand

I'm sure iv seen him before on the telly .. its fucking Jim from the royal family

Online maxxblue

I'm sure iv seen him before on the telly .. its fucking Jim from the royal family

Can't be - no beard  :hi:

Online maxxblue

Another one of DM's "Beauties"...................................  :lol:    :lol:    :lol:

The worse thing is that compared to her verification photo, she actually looks attractive.  :vomit:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline waynekerr600

Looks like an honest profile and untouched photos.  Isn't that something we should be supporting?   ;)

£80/half and bareback  :crazy:

Offline Sar-Major

£80/half and bareback  :crazy:

Go on son................... Fill ya friggin boots.   :sarcastic:  :sarcastic:  :sarcastic: